United Nations Ban Criticism of Islam
Update November 18, 2011:
Two new resolutions currently in the tender care of the Third Committee take two different paths, one following the original defamation meme and the other following the new pattern set by the HRC resolution mentioned in the previous update below.
covers the main resolution which follows the new pattern.
covers the parallel resolution which more clearly preserves the defamation meme.
Update March 24, 2011:
In the wake of negative publicity over two high level assasinations in Pakistan, the OIC switched tactics, adopting a style suggested by Article 19 and other NGOs. This new style replaces the ‘defamation of Islam’ concept with ‘negative stereotyping’, ‘stigmatization’, ‘discrimination’ & ‘incitement to violence’ against ‘persons’ based on their religion.
If anyone can find a significant difference between ‘defamation’ and ‘negative stereotyping’, please post it in the comments.
Recall what Ban Ki-moon said about Fitna, the short documentary by Geert Wilders which put the Qur’anic imperatives and Islamic actions side by side for easy comparison. Ban said it was ‘hate speech’ & “incitemen’; that the right of free expression was not involved.
Whenever we bring up the fact that Islam sanctifies & mandates genocidal conquest featuring terrorism as a victorious battle tactic or the fact that its 52 year old founder consumated marriage to 9 year old Aisha, we will be accused of ‘negative stereotyping’ and ‘inciting’ ‘hatred’ & ‘violence’. The tactics have changed, the strategy has not: cut the watchdog’s throat to prevent him from warning of impending danger.
On March 24, the Human Rights Council passed two resolutions by acclamation:
Article 19 & SCIRI hail those resolutions as a great victory. In fact they represent a tragic defeat for truth, justice & liberty. They represent victory of al-Taqiyya over truth. A skunk dyed solid color still stinks. A rattlesnake with its rattles cut off remains deadly. These resolutions continue the outrageous demand that Islamic blasphemy law be imposed upon us, making these blog poswts illegal.
If you have any doubts about this fatal fact, consider the statement of Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu, Secretary General of the OIC, concerning International Judge the Koran Day. Here are some highlights.
- “the worst example of extremism”
- need for a normative approach to discourage such practices
- Prof. Ihsanoglu urged the international political elite to take the necessary steps with a view to avoiding recurrence of such acts of extremism that could inflame religious sentiments with grave repercussions towards interfaith harmony as well as global peace, security and stability.
Those are code phrases for international and national blasphemy laws, backed up by intimidating threats of riot and war.
Update Nov. 22, 2010:
Vilification was substituted for defamation in the title and throughout the draft in an attempt to garner support by creating a false image of reason & moderation. For the details, refer to this new blog post:
Update Nov. 6, 2010:
The current draft Resolution is dissected here:
Update Dec 20, 2009:
The first article linked above discusses the substance of the final draft, the second discusses the trend toward reduced support for the concept of defamation of religions. Nothing in the latest post detracts from the validity of the information presented below.
Update Nov. 5, 2009: A new edition of the resolution has been tabled in the Third Committee. Two new posts will bring the reader up to date. The first of these was written before I found the draft document. It contains extensive links to earlier resolutions and related documents. The second contains considerable detail about the new resolution and links to items in the footnotes found in the draft. It also has links to petitions you can sign and promote and a Sense of Congress resolution opposing the OIC’s current tactics.
The United Nations has been co-opted by the Organization of the Islamic Conference to press its agenda of imposing Islam’s Shari’ah blasphemy code upon the entire world. Their hypocrisy and deceit are exposed and documented in this blog post.
This post remains popular two years after it initial publication in ’07. Events subsequent to the most recent edit compel the insertion of new information. As I await revelation of the ’09 Defamation of Religions draft resolution, I call your attention to a parallel track: the drafting of a binding protocol to ICERD, which will criminalize all criticism of Islam. The UNHRC’s Ad Hoc Committee on Complementary Standards will meet from Oct. 19-30 for the purpose of drafting the protocol.
At present, I have not discovered any organized resistance to this new attack, which inspired the publication of a new on line petition to the World Court. The International Qur’an Petition presents evidence of Islam’s static violations of several international human rights conventions and prays for injunctive relief. I urge you to read, endorse, publicize and promote the International Qur’an Petition.
On October 2, ’09, the UNHRC passed by unanimous consent, a most Orwellian Freedom of Opinion and Expression resolution co-sponsored by the U.S.A. & Egypt. I urge you to click the link above to a new post which exposes and documents the Treason of the Obama administration in sponsoring that resolution which abrogates the First Amendment’s free speech clause.
In anticipation of the introduction of the annual Defamation of Religions Resolution in the General Assembly, Open Doors has uttered and published a petition drive urging member states to reject the resolution. For the love of liberty, truth & justice, click the link above and endorse that petition immediately! Follow up by sending that link to everyone in your address book, with an exhortation to sign the petition and forward your email to their contacts.
ACLJ has a similar petition campaign, please sign and promote it as well. Open Doors and ACLJ have excellent analysis which explains how indigenous Christians, converts and missionaries are endangered by the false aura of moral authority cast about Islamic blasphemy & apostasy laws by the passage of these UN resolutions.
The United Nations Category includes most of the local posts relevant to this issue. A linked list of my most informative posts, periodically updated, is maintained in the Blog Posts page of Crusader’s Armory. Dajjal, 10/13′/09
Since this post was published, the United Nations General Assembly and Human Rights Council have passed new resolutions with the same basic intent. Similar language has been inserted into the Durban II Draft Document. Those newer documents are dissected in the following related posts. A few of these posts concern closely related issues but not U.N. resolutions.
This post remains popular more than a year after its initial publication. The facts represented herein remain true & the evidence remains relevant.
Durban II: Revised; Reject it!
UN Resolutions Revisited: Defamation of Religions
U.N. Bans Criticism of Islam: Pretext
More UN AssWholliness
Durban II: Egregious Arrogance Part 1
Durban II: Egregious Arrogance Part 2
Durban II: Egregious Arrogance Part 3
Durban II: Egregious Arrogance Part 4
Durban II: Egregious Arrogance Part 5
Durban II: Egregious Arrogance Part 6
Durban II: Egregious Arrogance Part 7
[Edited by Dajjal 02/04/09]
On Tuesday, December 24, 2007, The United Nations General Assembly, passed by a vote of 108 to 51; 25 members abstaining, a resolutionof the most despicable hypocrisy. ” Combating defamation of religions“.
In fact, the title is the first lie; only Islam is of interest to the General Assembly. The resolution was sponsored by Pakistan with the support of the OIC.
Herein you will find excerpts taken out of context, in block quotes, followed by my comments. Note that the resolution is one long run on sentence worthy of Faulkner. [Emphasis added.]
Recalling that all States have pledged themselves, under the Charter of the United Nations, to promote and encourage universal respect for and observance of all human rights and fundamental freedoms without distinction as to race, sex, language or religion,
How about the right to live unmolested, secure in one’s person & property, and to believe and worship or disbelieve and abstain from worship as one sees fit? These fundamental rights are denied by Islam. Allah said:
- And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do. 8:39
- Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. 9:29
And Moe said:
- “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.’ And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.” Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Number 387
What institution directly contravenes the rights above referenced? The very institution we are exhorted to protect from defamation: Islam! The resolution reeks of hypocrisy.
Reaffirming that discrimination against human beings on the grounds of
religion or belief constitutes an affront to human dignity and a disavowal of the
principles of the Charter,
Human dignity? What human dignity! And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us[...] How can anyone read those words without cursing Islam? Who discriminates on the grounds of religion? Does not the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia prohibit the entry of Jews? Does not the Kingdom of Jordan prohibit selling real property to Jews? Has no General Assembly Delegate read the Pact of Umar?
- We shall not build, in our cities or in their neighborhood, new monasteries, Churches, convents, or monks’ cells, nor shall we repair, by day or by night, such of them as fall in ruins or are situated in the quarters of the Muslims.
- We shall not manifest our religion publicly nor convert anyone to it. We shall not prevent any of our kin from entering Islam if they wish it.
- We shall show respect toward the Muslims, and we shall rise from our seats when they wish to sit.
- We shall not display our crosses or our books in the roads or markets of the Muslims. We shall use only clappers in our churches very softly. We shall not raise our voices when following our dead. We shall not show lights on any of the roads of the Muslims or in their markets. We shall not bury our dead near the Muslims.
If a man has knowledge of this, yet does not curse Islam, he has no soul and ought to be cast directly into Hell!
Convinced that respect for cultural, ethnic, religious and linguistic diversity, as
well as dialogue among and within civilizations, is essential for peace,
understanding and friendship among individuals and people of the different cultures
and nations of the world, while manifestations of cultural prejudice, intolerance and
xenophobia towards different cultures and religions generate hatred and violence
among peoples and nations throughout the world,
Religious diversity? Does Islam respect religious diversity?
- and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone
- Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), and in Allah (Alone), therefore, let the believers put their trust. 64:13
- And whoever seeks a religion other than Islâm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers. 3:85
Convinced that respect for cultural, ethnic, religious and linguistic diversity, as well as dialogue among and within civilizations, is essential for peace, understanding and friendship among individuals and people of the different cultures and nations of the world, while manifestations of cultural prejudice, intolerance and
xenophobia towards different cultures and religions generate hatred and violence among peoples and nations throughout the world,
- Verily! The worst of (moving) living creatures with Allâh are the deaf and the dumb, those who understand not (i.e. the disbelievers). 8:22
- Verily, The worst of moving (living) creatures before Allâh are those who disbelieve , – so they shall not believe. 8:55
- Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islâm, the Qur’ân and Prophet Muhammad ()) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikûn will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures. 98:6
- And the Jews say: ‘Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allâh, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allâh. That is a saying from their mouths. They imitate the saying of the disbelievers of old. Allâh’s Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth! 9:30
- Fight them/those 8:39, 9:29
- O Prophet (Muhammad)! Urge the believers to fight. If there are twenty steadfast persons amongst you, they will overcome two hundred, and if there be a hundred steadfast persons they will overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they (the disbelievers) are people who do not understand. 8:65
- It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war (and free them with ransom) until he had made a great slaughter (among his enemies) in the land. [...] 8:67
So much for the Qur’an, there is the matter of Islamic law, codified in Reliance of the Traveler.
- The caliph (o-25) makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians BOOK O: JUSTICE >> Chapter O-9.0: Jihad
- The caliph fights all other peoples until they become Muslim BOOK O: JUSTICE >> Chapter O-9.0: Jihad
Recognizing the valuable contributions of all religions to modern civilization
Didn’t the Pope reveal Islam’s contribution at Regensburg?
- “Show me just what Mohammed brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached.”
emphasizing that States, regional organizations, non-governmental organizations,
religious bodies and the media have an important role to play in promoting
tolerance, respect for and freedom of religion and belief,
Blessed right they do, and eliminating Islam from the earth is the best way to promote tolerance & freedom!!!
Underlining the important role of education in the promotion of cultural and
religious tolerance and the elimination of discrimination based on religion or belief
Exactly what those of us who criticize Islam are doing: educating our fellow men; lifting the lid from the septic tank and showing them the contents of Islam.
Alarmed at the continuing negative impact of the events of 11 September 2001
on Muslim minorities and communities in some non-Muslim countries, the negative
projection of Islam in the media and the introduction and enforcement of laws that
specifically discriminate against and target Muslims,
Are they alarmed by the hijacking of four commercial passenger aircraft and their impact upon three office buildings full of innocent workers? Are they alarmed by the planting of bombs on subway trains ? Are they alarmed by the seizure of a school and the rape, torture and murder of innocent children, their mothers and grandmothers; the shooting of 13 innocent Americans pumping gasoline into their autos? No, they express deep concern about “laws that discriminate against and target Muslims”. What laws have we passed that do that?
Alarmed also at the serious instances of intolerance, discrimination and acts of
violence based on religion or belief, intimidation and coercion motivated by
extremism, religious or otherwise, occurring in many parts of the world and
threatening the enjoyment of human rights and fundamental freedoms,
Would that include 9/11, Beslan, Madrid & London? Would that include the recent pogroms against Egyptian Copts? No, but they threaten our fundamental freedoms by attempting to censor exposure and criticism of the damnable doctrines and practices of Islam!!!
Noting with concern that defamation of religions is among the causes of social disharmony and leads to violations of human rights,
Evidently they are ignorant of or disregard the defamation of Judaism & Christianity and incitement of violence contained in the Qur’an. Why in Hell don’t they go right to the source and ban the Qur’an & Hadith? Why do they condemn us for exposing the contents of those damnable documents?
Deeply alarmed at the rising trends towards discrimination based on religion and faith, including in some national policies and laws that stigmatize groups of people belonging to certain religions and faiths under a variety of pretexts relating to security and illegal immigration, and noting that the increased intellectual and media discourse is among the factors exacerbating such discrimination,
What was Lee Boyd Malvo’s immigration status? And that of Mohammad Atta & Assoc.? How can anyone read that feces without becoming outraged?! Sweet Saviour, preserve us!!! The Gd’d U.N. is accusing us of being the problem, when the problem is the damnable doctrines and practices of the very murder cult they shield from criticism!!!
Expresses its deep concern about the negative stereotyping of religions
and manifestations of intolerance and discrimination in matters of religion or belief
still in evidence in some regions of the world
Could that be a reference to 8:22, 8:55, 98:6 or
- 5:60. Say (O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture): “Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allâh: those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allâh and His Wrath, those of whom (some) He transformed into monkeys and swines, those who worshipped Tâghût (false deities); such are worse in rank (on the Day of Resurrection in the Hellfire), and far more astray from the Right Path (in the life of this world).” 5:60
Further expresses its deep concern that Islam is frequently and wrongly
associated with human rights violations and terrorism;
Wrongly associated!!! Blast and Damn!!!!
- We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they joined others in worship with Allâh, for which He had sent no authority; their abode will be the Fire and how evil is the abode of the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrongdoers). 3:151
- [...]. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes.” [...] 8:12
- And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allâh brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.And He caused you to inherit their lands, and their houses, and their riches, and a land which you had not trodden (before). And Allâh is Able to do all things. 33:26, 33:27
- Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, [...]8:60 [Abdulla Yusuf Ali]
- [...]I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand.” [...] Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220
- [...]1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month’s journey.
[...] Bukhari Volume 1, Book 7, Number 331
Who associated Islam with terrorism? If that did not outrage you, its time to lay off the weed.
Notes with deep concern the intensification of the campaign of
defamation of religions and the ethnic and religious profiling of Muslim minorities
in the aftermath of the tragic events of 11 September 2001
Exposure is not defamation!!! Should the greatest generation have been prohibited from exposing the contents of Mein Kampf after Hitler invaded Checkoslovakia?
defamation of religions becomes an aggravating factor that contributes to the denial of fundamental rights and freedoms of target groups, as well as their economic and social exclusion;
Revealing that fact that Allah commands, Moe exemplified and Islamic law requires imperialistic aggression, genocide & terrorism contributes to the denial of fundamental rights and freedoms? How exactly?? Islam denies my right to live and worship or not as I blessed well see fit. Is there a right to conquer, subjugate, kill, plunder, rape & enslave? God forbid, and damn those who postulate it!!!
Deplores the use of the print, audio-visual and electronic media,
including the Internet, and any other means to incite acts of violence, xenophobia or
related intolerance and discrimination against Islam or any other religion, as well as
targeting of religious symbols
The U.N. is demanding censorship of blog posts such as this, which expose the evil nature of Moe’s murder cult. Would it not also demand censorship of exposure of Hitler’s intentions?
Stresses the need to effectively combat defamation of all religions, Islam and Muslims in particular;
Bias is evident, on the surface; ill concealed. Its perfectly acceptable for Islam’s canon of scripture to defame and curse Jews & Christians and command their slaughter, but exposing & condemning that scripture must be combated. If you have read this far without becoming outraged, you have a terrible moral defect.
Emphasizes that everyone has the right to freedom of expression, which should be exercised with responsibility and may therefore be subject to limitations as provided by law and necessary for respect of the rights or reputations of others,
protection of national security or of public order, public health or morals and respectfor religions and beliefs; Emphasizes that everyone has the right to freedom of expression, which should be exercised with responsibility and may therefore be subject to limitations as provided by law and necessary for respect of the rights or reputations of others, protection of national security or of public order, public health or morals and respect for religions and beliefs;
By God, I stand under the umbrella of first amendment protection!
- Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
I have a right to speak; I can’t demand that anyone listen; to write, but not to demand that my words be read. Congress is prohibited from interfering. I am not shouting fire in a crowded theater, nor am I engaging in libel nor slander. I am exposing, cursing and condemning an evil institution established by a lecherous pedophile, murderer & pirate for his own emolument through the professional practice of piracy. Islam is an instrument of warmongering, not a religion. Each of these assertions is truthful and the truth is evident on the face of the Qur’an & Sunnah.
There is no right to be shielded from all offense. There is no right to murder, rape, pillage, plunder, terrorize & genocide. Institutions postulating such demonic ‘rights’ have no right to be shielded from exposure & condemnation. This is a case of a predator seeking to remove all our defenses.
Urges States to take resolute action to prohibit the dissemination of racist
and xenophobic ideas and material aimed at any religion or its followers that
constitute incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence;
Islam is not a race, it is a murder cult which has enslaved men of many races. Neither is it a religion; it is a war machine disguised as a religion, by a thin veil of false and malicious ‘faith’. Incitement to discrimination, hostility & violence: Surat Al-Anfal, Al-Taubah & Sahih Bukhari’s books of Jihad, Khumus & Expedition along with Reliance of the Traveler match that description perfectly.
Also urges States to provide, within their respective legal and
constitutional systems, adequate protection against acts of hatred, discrimination,
intimidation and coercion resulting from defamation of religions, to take all possible
measures to promote tolerance and respect for all religions and their value systems
and to complement legal systems with intellectual and moral strategies to combat
religious hatred and intolerance;
Combating religious hatred and intolerance requires eliminating Islam from the earth. There is no alternative. Islam is a state of permanent war. There is only one way to make peace.
Underscores the need to combat defamation of religions by strategizing
and harmonizing actions at the local, national, regional and international levels
through education and awareness-raising;
That is what I am doing: educating my fellow citizens and raising their awarenesss of Islam’s existential threat to our lives and liberties. This U.N. resolution seeks to terminate my exposure of Islam.
Urges States to ensure equal access to education for all, in law and in
practice, including access to free primary education for all children, both girls and
boys, and access for adults to lifelong learning and education based on respect for
human rights, diversity and tolerance, without discrimination of any kind, and to
refrain from any legal or other measures leading to racial segregation in access to
The Taliban prohibited and still wages an intimidation campaign against girls going to school. In Egypt at the present time, two teenage boys are suing for continuance of their education. Their father converted from Christianity to Islam in order to obtain a divorce. Egypt demands that they pass a test in Quranic studies in order to continue their education. The U.N. does not give a damn about that injustice.
Affirms that the Human Rights Council shall promote universal respect
for all religious and cultural values and address instances of intolerance, discrimination and incitement of hatred against any community or adherents of any religion;
The Qur’an, Hadith & Fiqh command discrimination, intolerance, genocide & terror against Jews, Christians & Zoroastrians. Why in Hell is there no resolution outlawing Islam’s canon of scripture, tradition & law? The present resolution condemns the victims while shielding the perpetrators. Such hypocrisy exposes the U.N. to well deserved contempt and detestation.
I intend to post a petition demanding withdrawal from the U.N. and expulsion of that institution from the sovereign territory of the U.S.A. I hope that you will endorse and promote that petition.
Update 09/21/08: a more recent post U.N. Bans Criticism of Islam Pretext & Context discusses several documents which led up to the resolution. Two of them, a paper and speech by OIC Ambassadors, being full of the most egregious al-taqeyya, provide such a target rich environment that I created a new blog to expose them: Islamophobia Exposed, which should serve as a model for exposing Islamic deception.
Posted by Ben 12/31/07 Please cross post & link!!
December 31, 2007 - Posted by dajjal | Politics, Religion, Religion of Peace | Ad Hoc Committee on the Elaboration of Complementary Standards, Censorship, Defamation of Religions, hyprocisy, Islam, U.N., UNHRC
16 Comments »
Former HUMINT. ‘Nuf said. Are you serving in the WOT??? Send us the stories and we will post them on the blog, should you so desire. I have received several emails out of the blue inquiring as to my HUMINT experience. I cannot and will not go into the details of such former activities, for the obvious reasons. In a nutshell, I have been fighting terrorists and the ideals of said bodies of murderers since 1974. I “retired” (once in never out) in 2004. 28 of those years were in the service of my country, The United States of America. Now that I am a “civilian”, I continue the battles here in the blogosphere and letters, dispatches, emails and faxes. I have determined that the battle(s) begin here, Stateside. We, the members of the Silent Majority, can be silent no more. The Leftinistra have secured and entrenched themselves within the alleged Main Stream Media now renamed as The Lame Stream Media or as I like to call them, The LSD Press. As a friend of mine from Indiana states, “The Silent Majority must stand up and ‘Do The Right Thing’ and overcome the ‘Vocal Minority’.” It can be done. We just need to get up off our complacent rear ends and fight for that which we know in our hearts is right. If we do not, we automatically fall for and support that which we know in our hearts to be wrong. If the Silent Majority continues to be afraid, they deserve everything that comes their way. PERIOD!
Impeach Obama for Treason: Benghazi
- April 2014 (7)
- March 2014 (5)
- February 2014 (6)
- January 2014 (6)
- December 2013 (4)
- November 2013 (18)
- October 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (3)
- July 2013 (2)
- June 2013 (7)
- May 2013 (3)
- April 2013 (3)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (2)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (14)
- September 2012 (29)
- August 2012 (8)
- July 2012 (4)
- June 2012 (2)
- May 2012 (4)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (9)
- February 2012 (3)
- January 2012 (12)
- December 2011 (13)
- November 2011 (12)
- October 2011 (11)
- September 2011 (17)
- August 2011 (15)
- July 2011 (11)
- June 2011 (2)
- May 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (14)
- March 2011 (24)
- February 2011 (15)
- January 2011 (17)
- December 2010 (12)
- November 2010 (19)
- October 2010 (22)
- September 2010 (18)
- August 2010 (27)
- July 2010 (32)
- June 2010 (33)
- May 2010 (22)
- April 2010 (14)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (9)
- January 2010 (22)
- December 2009 (15)
- November 2009 (24)
- October 2009 (17)
- September 2009 (26)
- August 2009 (16)
- July 2009 (13)
- June 2009 (33)
- May 2009 (27)
- April 2009 (21)
- March 2009 (36)
- February 2009 (33)
- January 2009 (64)
- December 2008 (39)
- November 2008 (40)
- October 2008 (59)
- September 2008 (36)
- August 2008 (27)
- July 2008 (41)
- June 2008 (40)
- May 2008 (40)
- April 2008 (45)
- March 2008 (55)
- February 2008 (40)
- January 2008 (50)
- December 2007 (41)
- November 2007 (34)
- October 2007 (41)
- September 2007 (53)
- August 2007 (33)
- July 2007 (114)
- June 2007 (736)
- May 2007 (516)
- September 2006 (4)
- July 2006 (2)
- March 2006 (3)
New International Qur’an Petition
- 126,656 hits
- Terrorist Associated CAIR Strikes Again
- Truth Is Not Hate Speech!!
- Let’s Call it GOOD McCarthyism for a Good America
- CAIR and Brandeis U, the True Haters
- An Affront to America
- If Only the Duke Were Leading the GOP
- Stand up for free speech and against honor violence and killing of women
- North American Infidel Refutes CAIR’s About Islam Page!
- Jihad Defined & Exemplified
- Hedaya 2.140 Annotated
- Vampirism is Real – it is Called Islam
- Ted Cruz: ‘Liberty is under assault’ CPAC Presentation Calls for abolition of IRS, repeal of Obamacare
- Innocence of Muslims Update 02-27-’14
- Let’ Review the original back ground on so-called “Hate Speech and Hate Crimes
- On the road to governance by a true dictator
Preserve First Amendment Petition
- ACLU Morons
- anti-Islam demonstration
- Arrowhead Ripper
- Bio War
- Bush Lies
- Civil War
- Conspiracy Morons
- Contract With America
- domestic oil production
- Double Standards
- Eagles Up
- Elections 2008
- Employee Free Choice Act
- Enemies Within
- Fairness Doctrine
- Founder's Quotes
- Fred Thompson
- free speech
- Freedom Of Speech
- Global Warming
- Global Warming Myth
- Ground Zero
- Home Land Security
- Illegal Immigration
- Independence Day
- Islam Distorted?
- Islam Hijacked?
- Islam Perverted?
- Islam Twisted?
- Islamic Radicalism?
- Islamic Reform
- Islamic Terrorism
- Jihadist Bloggers
- Lame Stream Media
- Learning Curves
- Memorial Day
- MJ Joins Sid
- Muslims Against Sharia
- My CONgress Critters
- News Reviews
- Personal Responsibility
- Persons of Influence
- petition for redress of grievance
- Political Correctness
- Quotable Quotes
- Radical Islam
- Reforming Islam
- Religion of Peace
- Ronald Wilson Reagan
- Screamin' Dean
- Separation of Church and State
- Silent Majority
- Stem Cell
- Studies In Islam
- Studies In Islam Collection
- Terror Threat
- Terrorist Awareness Project
- Third Party
- United Nations
- Usama bin Laden
- Veteran Affairs
- Victory Blogroll
- War News
Islamic Conquest & Extorti8on
What Day Is This, Anyway?