|Islam: Religion of peace.||Sahih BukhariVolume 7, Book 67, Number 401
President Bush Delivers Commencement Address at United States Air Force Academy
Selected excerpts in block quotes interspersed with my comments. [Emphasis added.]
And now, in the 21st century, our nation is once again contending with an ideology that seeks to sow anger and hatred and despair — the ideology of Islamic extremism. In today’s struggle, we are once again facing evil men who despise freedom, and despise America, and aim to subject millions to their violent rule.
‘Extremism’ implies a deviation from some standard. That standard is the set of doctrines enshrined in the Qur’an & exemplified by Muhammad’s sunna. It appears that President Bush is ignorant of Islam’s doctrines and practices.
- 8:12 (Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, “Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes.”
- 8:39 And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do.
- 8:57 So if you gain the mastery over them in war, punish them severely in order to disperse those who are behind them, so that they may learn a lesson.
- 8:59 And let not those who disbelieve think that they can outstrip (escape from the punishment). Verily, they will never be able to save themselves (from Allah’s Punishment).
- 8:60 And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery, etc.) to threaten the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others besides whom, you may not know but whom Allah does know. And whatever you shall spend in the Cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you, and you shall not be treated unjustly.
- 8:67 It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war (and free them with ransom) until he had made a great slaughter (among his enemies) in the land. You desire the good of this world (i.e. the money of ransom for freeing the captives), but Allâh desires (for you) the Hereafter. And Allâh is All-Mighty, All-Wise.
- 9:29 Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Number 387:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah’s Apostle said, “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.’ And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.“…
- Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah’s Apostle said, “I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand.“
- Abu Dawud Book 38, Number 4390:
Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi:
I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.
That is what Allah & Muhammad said and did, setting the standard of Islamic doctrine & practice. Jihad, genocide & terrorism are the standard, not exceptional extremes. We are contending with the ideology of Islam, standard, off the shelf, orthodox Islam. There is no such thing as Islamic extremism. Why won’t President Bush acknowledge this fact?
The first lesson is this: In both the 20th century and today, defeating hateful ideologies requires all elements of national power, including the use of military power.
It is not possible to defeat a set of doctrines by defeating the army that enforces them. It is nececessary to identify the ideas involved and refute them with facts and logic. Islam does not accept defeat. it holds onto Allah’s promise of ultimate success. Sharia is the foundation of the Constitutions of Afghanistan & Iraq. President Bush seems to be ignorant of one of the most important of the rulings of Sharia.
The Reliance of the Traveller. Version 1.06 – By Ahmad Ibn Naqib Al-Misri
BOOK O: JUSTICE >> Chapter O-9.0: Jihad
O-9.8: The Objectives of Jihad
The caliph (o-25) makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians (N: provided he has first invited them to enter Islam in faith and practice, and if they will not, then invited them to enter the social order of Islam by paying the non-Muslim poll tax (jizya, def: o-11.4) -which is the significance of their paying it, not the money itself-while remaining in their ancestral religions) (O: and the war continues) until they become Muslim or else pay the non-Muslim poll tax (O: in accordance with the word of Allah Most High,
“Fight those who do not believe in Allah and the Last Day and who forbid not what Allah and His messenger have forbidden-who do not practice the religion of truth, being of those who have been given the Book-until they pay the poll tax out of hand and are humbled” (Koran 9.29),
President Bush has knocked out the hyena’s fangs and taken it to the dentist to have a set of dentures made so that it can bite us again. This is a sure signal that he is a damned fool.
The second lesson is this: In both the 20th century and today, defeating hateful ideologies requires using our national resources to strengthen free institutions in countries that are fighting extremists. We must help these nations govern their territorial — territory effectively so they can deny safe haven to our common enemies. And in Afghanistan and Iraq, where we removed regimes that threatened our people, we have a special obligation to help these nations build free and just societies that are strong partners in the fight against these extremists and terrorists.
No Islamic country is ‘fighting extremists’; none ever has and none ever will. There are no ‘extremists’, there are only Muslims. The textbooks used to teach Saudi children inculcate the damnable doctrines of Islam which I listed above. Those children are taught to value death over life and to seek world conquest so as to establish Islamic domination. Islamic regimes seek to direct the Mujahideen against us and prevent them from overthrowing the regimes; they do not seek to squelch them entirely.
No society can at once be free, just, peaceful and Islamic. The president’s stated objective is 180° out of phase with reality. Islam is a mandate to conquer and dominate the world by force. Islamic nations will always sponsor terrorists, they will never comply with the President’s wishes!
Today, we must do the same in Afghanistan and Iraq. By helping these young democracies grow in freedom and prosperity, we’ll lay the foundation of peace for generations to come.
Afghanistan & Iraq are not democracies. There is a vast gulf between form and substance. The substance of Islam; Sharia, which forms the basis of law in both states, is entirely inimical to democracy.
- 33:36. It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allâh and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allâh and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error.
Success will come when al Qaida has no safe haven in those countries and the people can protect themselves from terror. Success will come when Iraq and Afghanistan are economically viable. Success will come when Iraq and Afghanistan are democracies that govern themselves effectively and respond to the will of their people. Success will come when Iraq and Afghanistan are strong and capable allies on the war on terror.
President Bush’s definition of success is an absolute impossibility in all its elements.
- They will not protect themselves from terror, they will inflict terror, because Allah commands it.
- Islamic regimes can not be economically viable in a state of peace because Islam is predatory, not productive.
- No Islamic regime can be a democracy because only Allah has the right to rule. Allah’s laws are already codified in the Qur’an. I showed some of them to you earlier. What part of “fight them” do you not understand?
- No Islamic regime is, was or ever will be our ally against Is!!! Only a damned fool can harbor such an irrational hope.
Yet in the end, despite challenges and setbacks, freedom ultimately prevails, because the desire for liberty is written by our Creator in every human heart.
Islam is a system of enslavement and submission. Damned fools who do not read the Qur’an will experience difficulty in comprehending this fatal fact. Believing Muslims do not want freedom, they want Islam’s system of regimentation. Those who yearn for liberty can not obtain it because the others will enforce Islam upon them.
Victory in this war requires breaking Allah’s yoke of slavery. Muslims must be made to doubt and question everything they have been taught, all that they have believed and internalized. They must come to a full realization of the fatal facts: Allah is an impotent idol and his Messenger was a brigand who created a system of enslavement for his own emolument. This war will not be won until Islam has lost all its believers through apostasy or death.
Whenever men and women are given a real choice, they choose to live in freedom.
They were not given a real choice; they chose between Sunni & Shi’ia. There was no secular option. They chose continued enslavement to Allah; they did not choose freedom!
We understand that freedom helps replace the conditions of hopelessness that extremists exploit to recruit terrorists and suicide bombers.
Islamic terrorism is doctrine driven, not grievance driven. Many of the splodydopes were students of law & medicine, with promising careers ahead of them. You need to read the Qur’an & Jihad hadith to comprehend this fatal fact.
We understand that free societies are peaceful societies, and that people who live in liberty and hope do not turn to ideologies of hatred and fear.
There is no rational linkage between governmental structure and pacifism. Rome had an elected Senate, yet it engaged in imperialism, building a large empire by military might. Hitler was elected!
Islam is an ideology of hatred and fear. Islam hates all who are not members of it. Islam fears Allah, who threatens to cast them into an eternal fire pit and torment them forever if they do not fight in his cause: total world domination. Nobody turned to that ideology, Muhammad’s companions were conned into it and subsequent victims were dragged into it by force after being conquered by Islamic imperialism. Do you really believe that those who revert to Islam fully understand its doctrines and practices? Do they know that reversion is irreversible; that the penalty for apostasy is execution? Do they know that they are making a contract with Satan to fight; kill and be killed in the cause of spreading Islam by force? I blessed well doubt that they know.
But now you know, and I have provided links by means of which you can read Islam’s canon of scripture, tradition & jurisprudence. Will you make good use of them or will you roll over and return to slumber?
- Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad)
- One-fifth of Booty to the Cause of Allah (Khumus)
- Military Expeditions led by the Prophet (pbuh) (Al-Maghaazi)
- Jihad (Kitab Al-Jihad)
- The Reliance of the Traveller [Jihad is covered in Book O.]
- Prophet of Doom [1000 pages]
- Jihad: The Islamic Doctrine of Permanent War [Short, direct, and well documented!]
- Riyad -us-Saliheen Book 11, Chapter 234: Obligation of Jihad [Assembles a few of the ayat and many relevant ahadith with commentary.]
|Islam: Religion of peace.||Sahih BukhariVolume 7, Book 63, Number 210
|Islam: Religion of peace.||Sahih BukhariVolume 7, Book 62, Number 137
CAIR’s Dr. Parvez Ahmed said to Final Call News:
“The tactic of terrorism—and yes it is a tactic, not an ideology–has been deployed by a multitude of groups of different religions, ethnicities and ideologies and yet the Islamic faith, unlike any other, is erroneously and incessantly associated with terrorism,” [Emphasis added.]
What did Allah say about terror?
|We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they joined others in worship with Allâh, for which He had sent no authority; their abode will be the Fire and how evil is the abode of the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrongdoers).|
|I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes|
|Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of God and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom God doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of God, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.|
Abdullah Yusuf Ali’s translation, cited above, is confirmed by that of Arberry, which is quoted in this hadith from Malik’s Muwatta.
|He said, the Mighty, the Majestic, ‘Make ready for them whatever force and strings of horses you can, to terrify thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy.’ (Sura 8 ayat 60).|
|Verily, you (believers in the Oneness of Allâh – Islâmic Monotheism) are more awful as a fear in their (Jews of Banî An-Nadîr) breasts than Allâh.|
What did Allah do about terror?
|And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allâh brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives. And He caused you to inherit their lands, and their houses, and their riches, and a land which you had not trodden (before). And Allâh is Able to do all things.|
|But Allah’s (Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their own dwellings with their own hands and the hands of the believers. Then take admonition, O you with eyes (to see).|
What did Muhammad say about terror?
|Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month’s journey.|
|I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand.|
In listing Allah’s complaints against the Muslims who refused to join the ghazwat against Tabuk, Ibn Kathir writes in his Tafsir:
|(nor they take any step to raise the anger of disbelievers), by strategies of war that would terrify their enemy,|
But, of course, those words could not possibly mean what they plainly state, no, they must be mis-translated, mis-interpreted, distorted or perverted and quoted out of context. Right? Wrong! Ibn Kathir’s Tafsir confirms the clear meaning of the scripture & tradition:
|(Good will remain in the forelocks of horses until the Day of Resurrection, (that is) reward, and the spoils of war.)
Allah said next,
(to threaten), or to strike fear,
﴿بِهِ عَدْوَّ اللَّهِ وَعَدُوَّكُمْ﴾
(the enemy of Allah and your enemy), the disbelievers,
﴿وَءَاخَرِينَ مِن دُونِهِمْ﴾
(and others besides them), such as Bani Qurayzah, according to Mujahid, or persians, according to As-Suddi.
Notice in the last sentence of that quote, mention of a particular tribe: Bani Qurayzah. What happened to them?
|.Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi:
I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.
Who associated Islam with terrorism? Allah & Muhammad! Where is the error in that association? Islam’s own canon of scripture, tradition & commentary proves Dr. Parvez Ahmed’s denial of terrorism to Final Call News to be an outright lie.
Is there any true statesman, a man of courage & conviction among our elected leaders or those seeking election to high office who will stand with me and denounce the lie,. and with it the detestable murder cult which mastered and perpetuates terrorism. or are they all spineless cowards, already reduced to dhimmitude?
|Islam: Religion of peace.||Sahih BukhariVolume 7, Book 62, Number 13o
|Islam: Religion of peace.||Sahih BukhariVolume 6, Book 61, Number 577
|Islam: Religion of peace.||Sahih BukhariVolume 6, Book 61, Number 532
This post finds its genesis in a cleverly moronic comment to a cross post of a Debbi Schlussel column about corruption & intimidation by Muslims in Dearbornistan. The reply notice is reproduced below with links intact so that you can read the other comments at Radar Site. My point by point refutation of Ali’s major thesis is below the horizontal line which follows the quote of his comment. [Spelling errors retained in the original text of the comment.]
Ali has left a new comment on the post “From Other Sites on the Line: 17 May 08“:
The thought of this article having a shred of credibility should have been dispelled as soon as you notice the name Debbie Schlussel on it. Debbie runs a on a platform of hate and divisive journalism that threatens our great country’s sense of well being and safety.
Don’t get me wrong and label me an Muslim sympathizer. Muslims, Jews, and Christians have all had a bloody history and continue to tear into each other. Only difference is that this era has the Christians and Jews (Juedeo-Christians) waging war on the Muslims. Tommorrow’s generation could very well have the Jews and Muslims on the same side against the Christians, one never knows.
Its important for us as a nation to not get caught up in this fear mongoring practice of Schlussel and others. We should dictate our treatment and toleration of one another based on personal merits as opposed to breaking billions of people down to two teams (good guys vs. bad guys) Everyone has blood on their hands in this conflict. The Christians for thier unconditional support of the Jews, the Jews for their agenda of displacing millions of Muslims, and the Muslims for their desperate acts of suicide missions that harm innocent and guilty alike. Of course everyone has theri own version of which side he or she belongs too, good or bad.
Most Christians don’t support the unconditional support of the Jews. Most Jews don’t support displacing millions of Muslims, and most Muslims condemn supposed martyrdom of suicide missions against innocent targets.
The three major religons respective leaders are the ones that use positions of power to pursue their own agenda by means of conflict.
Its crucial that we are patient and tolerant of one another if we can’t love and respect each other. Post a comment[at Radar Site.].
- The thought of this article having a shred of credibility should have been dispelled as soon as you notice the name Debbie Schlussel on it. Debbie runs a on a platform of hate and divisive journalism that threatens our great country’s sense of well being and safety.
An obvious example of hyperbolic argumentum ad hominem. Ali does not present facts to disprove Schlussel’s. The damage to our sense of safety was done by Muslims 09/11/01.
- Don’t get me wrong and label me an Muslim sympathizer. Muslims, Jews, and Christians have all had a bloody history and continue to tear into each other.
Argumentum Tu-quoque. This is the familiar school yard taunt “you’re ome, too”. It is an attempt at diversion, turning attention from the issue at hand to the other side without contesting the facts. Of the three denominations, only Islam has in its canon of scripture open ended, generally applicable commands to engage in imperialistic conquest[8:39, 9:29], genocide[8:67, 47:4] and terrorism[3:151, 8:12, 33:26-27]. Jewish conquest was finished with Canaan, their latter battles were defensive, not aggressive. The Crusades were defensive, a reaction to 400 years of Islamic invasions of Europe.
- Only difference is that this era has the Christians and Jews (Juedeo-Christians) waging war on the Muslims.
Ali overlooks the fact that this war was resumed by Iran in 1979 with the seizure of the American Embassy. We are responding to Islamic aggression. There is no moral equivalence between the aggressor and defender.
- Tommorrow’s generation could very well have the Jews and Muslims on the same side against the Christians, one never knows.
It is clear that either Ali is unaware of the intense hatred Islam has for both Judiasm & Christianity or he ignores it for polemical purposes. His irrational assertion calls his intelligence, sanity and honesty into question.
- Its important for us as a nation to not get caught up in this fear mongoring practice of Schlussel and others.
Schlussel is not fear mongering, she is bringing facts to the surface and drawing conclusions based on those facts. Islam has a pattern of both military and demographic conquest.
- We should dictate our treatment and toleration of one another based on personal merits as opposed to breaking billions of people down to two teams (good guys vs. bad guys)
Tolerance must be reciprocal. Islam is not tolerant!
- 3:85 says that no religion other than Islam will be tolerated.
- 3:118 is one of several ayat commanding Muslims not to take Kuffar as friends.
- 9:29 declares perpetual war on Jews & Christians, this ayeh serve as the basis of fiqh requiring the Caliph to attack Jews and Christians at least once every year until they become Muslims or submit to extortion. Go to The Reliance of the Traveller and search for 0-9.8.
- Everyone has blood on their hands in this conflict.
During the 1384 years of Islamic aggression, millions of innocent people have been slaughtered by Muslims just because they were not Muslims. The repeated attempt to equate aggressor and defender is unconscionable.
- The Christians for thier unconditional support of the Jews
Caliph Umar conquered the Levant in 638. His action was dictated by 9:29 and related hadith[Bukhari1.8.387, Abu Dawud14.2477, Bukhari4.53.386] . The Ottoman Empire bet the desert and lost in World War One. The conqueror promised to restore Israel’s patrimony, and reneged. There nothing immoral about Israel’s revolt against her final conqueror. There is no good reason why Christians should not support Israel against Islamic aggression.
- the Jews for their agenda of displacing millions of Muslims
Most of the Muslims who fled Israel in 1948 fled in obedience to the command of the Arab League to make way for the slaughter of the Jews. Israel was willing to share the land, the Muslims demanded all of it for themselves.
- and the Muslims for their desperate acts of suicide missions that harm innocent and guilty alike
- Most Christians don’t support the unconditional support of the Jews. Most Jews don’t support displacing millions of Muslims, and most Muslims condemn supposed martyrdom of suicide missions against innocent targets.
Those unsubstantiated assertions require proof. Where is your evidence?
- The three major religons respective leaders are the ones that use positions of power to pursue their own agenda by means of conflict.
The Qur’an & hadith make Moe’s agenda absolutely clear: Islam was founded for the purpose of promoting warfare because warfare was Moe’s source of income, wealth & sex slaves.
And it is all neatly summed up by this hadith:
Bukhari Ch 61 # 2756: …It is mentioned from Ibn ‘Umar from the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, “My provision has been placed under the shadow of my spear, and abasement and humility have been placed on the one who disobeys my command.
- Its crucial that we are patient and tolerant of one another if we can’t love and respect each other
Islam is engaged in a genocidal war to conquer the entire world and we are supposed to be patient, tolerant and respectful? That is the claim of an insane moron, totally without merit.
|Islam: Religion of peace.||Sahih BukhariVolume 6, Book 61, Number 512