One paragraph of the Executive Summary of OIC’s Islamophobia Report merits close examination.
Almost all international covenants, instruments and treaties clearly emphasize that freedom of
expression should be exercised with responsibility1.
The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR) which enjoys universal application stipulates in Article 19: “… the exercise of these rights [including freedom of expression] carries with it special duties and responsibilities. It may be subject to certain restriction1.”
Article 20: “Any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law.2”
Article 10 of the European Convention on Human Rights stipulates: “The exercise of these freedoms since it carries with it duties and responsibilities may be subject to such formalities, conditions, restrictions or penalties1.”
- Those remarks are the Islamic pretext for imposing censorship on criticism of Islam. They are asserting and escalating provisions for limitation on free speech. Islam, acting through the OIC, is lobbying for the creation of binding international law which will criminalize any and every negative expression about Islam. The Ad Hoc Committee on Contemporary Standards is meeting to compose a protocol to ICERD for that purpose. The U.N. General Assembly is expected to take up its annual Defamation of Religions resolution next month.
- The prohibition of religious hatred can and must be made to backfire on Islam. Muslims accuse us of hate speech when we expose Islamic doctrines & practices to public view. Their intent is to prevent us from lifting the lid from the septic tank and shining the light of truth on its contents.
If Article 20 is to be enforced, then publication of and preaching from the Qur’an & hadith must be prohibited by law; effectively banning Islam. The Islamic violations of Article 20 include but are not limited to the following verses which incite Muslims to make war upon disbelievers, Jews, Christians & Zoroastrians. . [Emphasis added.]
- 8:39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do.
- 9:29. Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
- 9:123. O you who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allâh is with those who are the Al-Muttaqûn (the pious – see V.2:2).
- 47:4. So, when you meet (in fight Jihâd in Allâh’s Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islâm), until the war lays down its burden. Thus [you are ordered by Allâh to continue in carrying out Jihâd against the disbelievers till they embrace Islâm (i.e. are saved from the punishment in the Hell-fire) or at least come under your protection], but if it had been Allâh’s Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allâh, He will never let their deeds be lost,
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Number 387:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah’s Apostle said, “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.’ And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.” Narrated Maimun ibn Siyah that he asked Anas bin Malik, “O Abu Hamza! What makes the life and property of a person sacred?” He replied, “Whoever says, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah’, faces our Qibla during the prayers, prays like us and eats our slaughtered animal, then he is a Muslim, and has got the same rights and obligations as other Muslims have.”
- Sunan Abu Dawud Book 14, Number 2526
Narrated Anas ibn Malik:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, “There is no god but Allah” and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist). The tyranny of any tyrant and the justice of any just (ruler) will not invalidate it. One must have faith in Divine decree.
- Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 6985:
Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 80:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Verse:–“You (true Muslims) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind.” means, the best of peoples for the people, as you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam.
The Jihad imperatives listed above are mandatory, not optional because of another critical verse.
- 2:216. Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh’s Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know.
Abu Dawud 14.2526 informs us that the Jihad mandate does not expire before the end of the world. Muslim 41.6985 informs us that Jihad culminates in the extermination of the Jews on the last day. From 9:38-39 we learn that Muslims will be condemned to Hell for refusing to join the Jihad.
- 9:38. O you who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of Allâh (i.e. Jihâd) you cling heavily to the earth? Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But little is the enjoyment of the life of this world as compared with the Hereafter.
- 9:39 If you march not forth, He will punish you with a painful torment and will replace you by another people, and you cannot harm Him at all, and Allah is Able to do all things.
Likewise, 61:10-13 proclaim salvation through joining the Jihad.
- 61:10. O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that will save you from a painful torment.
- 61.11. That you believe in Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad), and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allâh with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know!
- 61:12. (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwelling in Gardens of ‘Adn Eternity [‘Adn (Edn) Paradise], that is indeed the great success.
Is there any greater incitement than the threat of Hell and promise of Paradise? It is obvious on the face of the facts that Islam must be proscribed by law for violation of Article 20 of ICCPR. The meaning of the cited ayat is clear, beyond dispute. You can confirm that fact by looking them up at http://www.qutafsir.com/ . Because of those ayat and Moe’s excellent example, personally engaging in 19 battles between 623 and 632, Islamic law requires Muslims to mount a minimum of one attack in every year.
“The least that the imam must do is that he allow no year to pass without having organised a military expedition by himself, or by his raiding parties, according to the Muslims’ interest, so that the jihad will only be stopped in a year for a (reasonable) excuse.”
Islam is perfected. Allah’s word can not be changed. Will we submit and live as slaves under their sufferance? Will we resist and suffer perpetual attacks of asymmetrical warfare ? Or will we rise up and demand that Islam be outlawed as the human rights violator it is? Let us, for the love of liberty, take the latter course. Endorse the International Qur’an Petition, exhort your family, friends and associates to endorse it, send it to your legislators and be persistent in the pursuit of justice. The ‘right to practice Islam’ is not compatible with our right to live and be free. If Muslims have a ritht to practice Islam, then we have no rights! Take another long hard look at Bukhari 1.8.387. It says that our blood is not sacred to Muslims. That means that they can attack and plunder us with impunity. We only obtain rights and protect ourselves by becoming Muslims.
The practice of Islam involves Jihad. Jihad involves genocide and terrorism. Those are foundational, intrinsic sacraments inseverable from the practice of Islam. Jihad can not be abandoned, to do so would subject Muslims to Allah’s curse of disgrace which would not be lifted until they return to their “original religion”. Jihad, their “original religion”, is defined by Islamic law as “to war against non-Muslims”[Reliance of the Traveller, O9.0].
The conflict imposed by Islam is existential. Rational debate requires putting away childish concepts of political correctness & multiculturalism. Our rights to live; create, own, use & exchange property and believe and worship as we choose can not be subordinated to an arrogantly declared right to plunder us and enslave our orphans. How can anyone have a right to teach his children that they have a divine right & duty to engage in aggression & commit genocide?