Ironic Surrealism posted a transcript of Ahmadinejad’s speech. I have selected some significant excerpts to attack. [Emphasis added.]
Transcript: Ahmadinejad Speech at the UN General Assembly 9-23-09
I have talked about the two conflicting outlooks prevailing in our world; one that is based on the predominance of its materialistic interests through spreading inequality and oppression, poverty and deprivation, aggression, occupation and deception, and tends to bring the entire world under its control and impose its will on other nations. This outlook has produced nothing but frustration, disappointment and a dark future for the entire humanity.
Ahmadinejad intended to ascribe inequality, oppression & etc. to Western Civilization. In reality, Islam was committing aggression and occupying long before the period of European Colonialism. Muslims are mandated by Allah to bring the entire world under their control. See 8:39.
The other outlook is the one that spouses with the belief in the oneness of the Almighty God, follows the teaching of His messengers, respects human dignity and seeks to build a secure world for all members of the human community, in which everybody can equally enjoy the blessings of sustainable peace and spirituality. The latter is an outlook that respects all human beings, nations, and valuable cultures in defiance of all types of discrimination in the world, and commits itself into a constant fight to promote equality for all before the law on the basis of justice and fraternity, laying a solid foundation to guarantee equal access for all human beings in their quest to excel in knowledge and science. I have laid emphasis time and again on the need to make fundamental changes in the current attitudes towards the world and the human being in order to be able to create a bright tomorrow.
Islamic moral inversion is obvious in these two passages. Islam does not respect human dignity, denying the sanctity of the blood & property of disbelievers.
Approaches in which realization of the interests of certain powers is considered as the only criteria to weigh democracy, and using the ugliest methods of intimidation and deceit under the mantle of freedom as a democratic practice, and approaches through which sometimes dictators are portrayed as democrats, lack legitimacy and must be totally rejected. The time has come to an end for those who define democracy and freedom and set standards whilst they themselves are the first who violate its fundamental principles. They can no longer sit both the judge and the executor and challenge the real democratically- established governments. The awakening of nations and the expansion of freedom worldwide will no longer allow them to continue their hypocrisy and vicious attitudes.
Observe the hypocrisy! Islam is slavery to Allah. Slavery and freedom are incompatible, as are Islam and democracy. Islam only accepts its own Shari’ah, based on the Qur’an, considering human legislation to be blasphemous. Allah said that once he and his messenger have decreed a matter, no believer has the right to question their decision.
Because of all these reasons most nations including the people of the Untied States are waiting for real and profound changes. They have welcomed and will continue to welcome changes.
This appears to be a reference to President Obama’s campaign mantra.
How can one imagine that the inhuman policies in Palestine may continue; to force the entire population of a country out of their homeland for more than 60 years by resorting to force and coercion; to attack them with all types of arms and even prohibited weapons; to deny them of their legitimate right of self-defense, while much to the chagrin of the international community calling the occupiers as the peace lovers, and portraying the victims as terrorists. How can the crimes of the occupiers against defenseless women and children and destruction of their homes, farms, hospitals and schools be supported unconditionally by certain governments, and at the same time, the oppressed men and women be subject to genocide and heaviest economic blockade being denied of their basic needs, food, water and medicine.
That paragraph is a perfect example of moral inversion as practiced by Muslims. In 638, Caliph Umar invaded and occupied Israel, killing and driving out many indigenous Jews and Christians. With a brief intermission during the Crusades, Muslims have occupied Israel ever since. When Muslims launch unguided rockets into Israelie cities, that is ‘resistance’. When Israel retaliates against missile crews, that is ‘genocide’. Israel should be ‘wiped off the map’; Jews should be ‘driven into the sea;. Of course that is ‘justice’, not genocide. Yeah, right.
They are not even allowed to rebuild their homes which were destroyed during the 22-day barbaric attacks by the Zionist regime while the winter is approaching. Whereas the aggressors and their supporters deceitfully continue their rhetoric in defense of human rights in order to put others under pressure. It is no longer acceptable that a small minority would dominate the politics, economy and culture of major parts of the world by its complicated networks, and establish a new form of slavery, and harm the reputation of other nations, even European nations and the U.S., to attain its racist ambitions.
Abbas & Obama are demanding that Jews not be allowed to build homes where their ancestors walked prior to the takeovers by Rome and Mekkah. Operation Cast Lead only happened because the Muslims launched thousands of rockets into Israel. It is Islam and their apologists who unreasonably deny Israel’s right of self-defense. It is Islam that has set out on a course of world domination. [The Good News that Muslims will conquer the Known World, and ultimately the Entire World]
It is not acceptable that some who are several thousands of kilometers away from the Middle East would send their troops for military intervention and for spreading war, bloodshed, aggression, terror and intimidation in the whole region while blaming the protests of nations in the region, that are concerned about their fate and their national security, as a move against peace and as interference in others’ affairs.
Of course it was perfectly acceptable for Muslims to march from Mekkah to Yemen, Egypt, Syria, North Africa, Iraq, Persia and India. Yeah, they were spreading justice weren’t they. And when the Magnificent 19 flew from the Middle East to America, hijacked airliners to fly them into buildings, that was divine justice; they were saintly martyrs. Yeah, right.
Look at the situations in Iraq and Afghanistan. It is no longer possible to bring a country under military occupation in the name of fight against terrorism and drug trafficking while the production of illicit drugs has multiplied, terrorism has widened its dimensions and has tightened its grips, thousands of innocent people have been killed, injured or displaced, infrastructures have been destroyed and regional security has been seriously jeopardized; and those who have created the current disastrous situation continue to blame others. How you can talk about friendship and solidarity with other nations while you expand your military bases in different parts of the world including in Latin America.
The situations in Iraq and Afghanistan would be substantially different without Iranian interference. Those areas would likely be decently pacified without the money, materials and support flowing from Iran. And had those benighted lands not been involved in terrorism, they would not be invaded by America. in retaliation. Mention of Latin America is a nice touch considering Ahmadinejad’s plan to place missiles and enrichment pants in Venezuela.
This situation cannot continue. It is all the more impossible to advance expansionist and inhuman policies on the basis of militaristic logic. The logic of coercion and intimidation will produce dire consequences, exacerbating the present global problems. It is not acceptable that the military budget of some governments exceeds far larger than those of the entire countries of the world. They export billions of dollars of arms every year, stockpile chemical and biological weapons, establish military bases or have military presence in other countries while accusing others of militarism, and mobilize all their resources in the world to impede scientific and technological progress of other nations under the pretext of countering arms proliferation. It is not acceptable that the United Nations and the Security Council, whose decisions must represent all nations and governments by the application of the most democratic methods in their decision making processes, be dominated by a few governments and serve their interests. In a world where cultures, thoughts and public opinions should be the determining factors, the continuation of the present situation is impossible, and fundamental changes seem to be unavoidable. Second; Any change must be structural and fundamental both in theory and practice, involving all domains of our life.
But it is perfectly acceptable for Iran to arm Hamas & Hezboallah with missiles and chemical weapons. And :scientific and “technological progress of other nations” is code for Iran’s nuclear bomb program. Ahmadinejad wants a nuke so bad, Israel should give him one, at least, he deserves it!.
The outdated mechanisms which themselves were instrumental in and the root cause for present problems in human societies can never be used to bring changes and create our desired world. Liberalism and capitalism that have alienated human beings from heavenly and moral values will never bring happiness for humanity because they are the main source of all misfortune wars, poverty and deprivation. We have all seen that how the inequitable economic structures controlled by certain political interests have been used to plunder national wealth of countries for the benefit of a group of corrupt business giants. The present structures are incapable of reforming the present situation. The political and economic structures created following the World War II that was based on intentions to dominate the world failed to promote justice and lasting security. Rulers whose hearts do not beat for the love of humankind and who sacrificed the spirit of justice in their minds never offer the promise of peace and friendship to humanity.
All problems existing in our world today emanate from the fact that rulers have distanced themselves from human values, morality and the teachings of divine messengers. Regrettably, in the current international relations, selfishness and insatiable greed have taken the place of such humanitarian concepts as love, sacrifice, dignity, and justice.
You mean like this?
How humble, selfless, loving, peaceful and just your damned Profit was! Dignity & justice, yeah, right.
Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Number 387:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah’s Apostle said, “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.’ And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.” Narrated Maimun ibn Siyah that he asked Anas bin Malik, “O Abu Hamza! What makes the life and property of a person sacred?” He replied, “Whoever says, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah’, faces our Qibla during the prayers, prays like us and eats our slaughtered animal, then he is a Muslim, and has got the same rights and obligations as other Muslims have.”
Our blood and property are not sacred to Muslims nor do we have any rights. Hypocrisy, thy name is Islam.
Today, our nation seeks to create a world in which justice and compassion prevail. We announce our commitment to participate in the process of building a durable peace and security worldwide for all nations based on justice, spirituality and human dignity, while being dedicated to strongly defending our legitimate and legal rights. To materialize these goals, our nation is prepared to warmly shake all those hands which are honestly extended to us. No nation can claim to be free from the need to change and reform in this journey towards perfectness. We welcome real and humane changes and stand ready to actively engage in fundamental global reforms.
That pious ode of hypocrisy serves as an introduction to a most evil emulation of Islam’s damned Profit.
Therefore, we emphasize that: – The only path to remain safe is to return to Monotheism (believing in the Oneness of God) and justice, and this is the greatest hope and opportunity in all ages and generations.
“Monotheism”, in this context, means Islam. Moe’s expression was: “Embrace Islam and you will be safe.”. Safe? Safe from what? And If I do not embrace Islam, then what? One of Moe’s extortion letters is more explicit than the rest.
In the name of ALLAH the compassionate, the Merciful
From Muhammad, Prophet of Allah
To the People of Aqaba
May peace be on you. I praise Allah who is one and except whom there is nobody else to be worshipped.
I do not intend to wage war against you till you receive my written reason for it. It is better for you, either to accept Islam or agree to pay Jiziya and consent to remain obedient to Allah, His prophet and his messengers. My messengers deserve honour. Treat them with respect. Whatever pleases my messengers, will also please me.
These people have been informed of the orders about Jiziya. If you desire that there should be peace and security in the world, obey Allah and His Prophet. Thereafter none in Arabia and Ajam (Iran) shall dare cast an evil eye on you. But the rights of Allah and His Prophet can at no time be waived.
If you do not accept these terms and set them aside, I do not need your presents and gifts. In that case, I shall have to wage war (to establish peace and security). Its result would be that the big ones shall be killed in war and the commoners shall be taken prisoners.
I assure you that I am a true Prophet of Allah. I believe in Allah, and His Books, and His Prophets and am of the faith that Maseeh (Messiah) son of Mariam (Mary), is a Prophet of Allah and His word.
Hurmala (Raziallah AnhoA.) who brought to me 3 wasaq (about 6 quintals) of barley, recommended your case. Had it not been in compliance of the command of Allah and the good opinion of Hurmala for you, it would not have been necessary for me to correspond with you and instead of it, there would have been a war. If you will obey my messengers, you shall immediately have my support and the help and support of everyone who is attached to me.
My messengers are Shuraih-beel, Obaiy, Hurmala and Hurais (Raziallah AnhoA.) and whatever decision they take in respect of you, shall be acceptable to me.
Your people are under the protection and responsibility of Allah and His Prophet.
Supply provisions to the Jews of Maqna, for their journey to their country.
If you accept obedience, may peace be on you.’
Seal: Allah’s Prophet Muhammad .
According to Islamic law, the invitation to accept Islam is a necessary precondition to waging war against Kufar.
Therefore, we emphasize that: – The only path to remain safe is to return to Monotheism (believing in the Oneness of God) and justice, and this is the greatest hope and opportunity in all ages and generations.
That sentence accomplishes the dawah, setting the stage for an attack. He can use his nuke as soon as he can construct and deliver it. The following paragraph is is extremely important, read it with great care, afterward I will show you its true meaning.
The promised destiny for the mankind is the establishment of the humane pure life. Will come a time when justice will prevail across the globe and every single human being will enjoy respect and dignity. That will be the time when the Mankind’s path to moral and spiritual perfectness will be opened and his journey to God and the manifestation of the God’s Divine Names will come true. The mankind should excel to represent the God’s “knowledge and wisdom”, His “compassion and benevolence”, His “justice and fairness”, His “power and art”, and His “kindness and forgiveness”. These will all come true under the rule of the Perfect Man, the last Divine Source on earth, Hazrat Mahdi (Peace be upon him); an offspring of the Prophet of Islam, who will re-emerge, and Jesus Christ (Peace be upon him) and other noble men will accompany him in the accomplishment of this, grand universal mission. And this is the belief in Entezar (Awaiting patiently for the Imam to return). Waiting with patience for the rule of goodness and the governance of the Best which is a universal human notion and which is a source of nations’ hope for the betterment of the world. 1 They will come, and with the help of righteous people and true believers will materialize the man’s long-standing desires for freedom, perfectness, maturity, security and tranquility, peace and beauty. They will come to put an end to war and aggression and present the entire knowledge as well as spirituality and friendship to the whole world. Yes; Indeed, the bright future for the mankind will come. (Dear friends, In waiting for that brilliant time to come and in a collective commitment, let’s make due contributions in paving the grounds and preparing the conditions for building that bright future. Long live love and spirituality; long live peace and security; long live justice and freedom. God’s Peace and blessing be upon you all.
Jesus and the Mahdi are going to come to abolish war & oppression and establish justice & prosperity. How sweet. How sweet indeed!
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus (peace_be_upon_him). He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him.
Jesus will fight against us for the cause of Islam. He will abolish jizyah by killing the Jews and Christians who pay it. Got a clue yet? For the benefit of the clueless,. I will quote from Ibn Kathir’s Tafsir of 7:167.
In the future, the Jews will support the Dajjal (False Messiah); and the Muslims, along with `Isa, son of Mary, will kill the Jews. This will occur just before the end of this world.
Jesus Christ: beneficent savior or genocidal warlord? You decide. Why does Islam revere Jesus as a Prophet? Religion of peace? Yeah, right.
For a complete transcript of Ahmadinejad’s remarks to the General Assembly, click this link:
AHRC News Service
Iranian President Ahmadinejad addresses the 62nd UN General Assembly
Selected excerpts interspersed with commentary.
2. Widespread Violations of Human Rights, Terrorism and Occupation
Unfortunately human rights are being extensively violated by certain powers, especially by those who pretend to be their exclusive advocates. Setting up clandestine prisons, abductions, trials and secret punishments without any regard to due process, listening on telephone conversations, opening private letters and frequent summons to police and security centers have become commonplace and prevalent. They prosecute scientists and historians for stating their opinions on important global issues. They are using different alibis to occupy sovereign nations and cause chaos and divisions, and then use the prevailing situation as an excuse to continue their occupation. For more than sixty years, Palestine, as compensation of the loss they incurred in the war in Europe, has been under occupation of the illegal Zionist regime.
Their people have been displaced or are under heavy military pressure, economic siege or are incarcerated under abhorrent conditions. The occupiers are protected and praised, while innocent people of Palestine are subjected to political, military and propaganda onslaughts. The people of Palestine are deprived of water, electricity and medicine for the sin of asking for freedom, and their government that has come from the votes of the people is targeted. Terrorists are being organized to attack the lives and property of people, under auspices of politicians and military officials of the big powers. The brutal Zionists carry out targeted assassinations of Palestinians in their homes and cities, and terrorists receive medals of peace and support from the big powers. On the other hand they gather a number of deprived Jewish people with false propagation under pretext of providing them with welfare, job and food from different parts of the world and settle them in the occupied territories and exposed them to harshest restrictions, psychological pressures and constant threat. They prevent these deprived people to return to their main lands and by use of force and false propagation make them show their hatred towards indigenous Palestinian people.
Iraq was occupied under the pretext of overthrow of a dictator and existence of weapons of mass destruction. The Iraqi dictator who had been supported by the same occupiers was disposed of, and no weapons were discovered, but occupation continues under different excuses. No day passes without people being killed, wounded or displaced, and occupiers not only refuse to be accountable and ashamed, but speak in a report of a new market for their armaments as the result of their military venture. They even oppose the constitution, national assembly and the government arising from the votes of the people, while do not even have the courage to declare their defeat and exit Iraq.
Unfortunately we are witnessing this bitter truth that some powers do not put value on any nation or human beings, and the only things that matters to them are themselves, their parties and groups. In their view, human rights are tantamount to profits for their companies and friends. The rights and the good name of American people are also being sacrificed for the selfish desires of those holding power.
“Widespread Violations of Human Rights, Terrorism and Occupation“: code words for any resistance to Islam’s Jihad.
“Unfortunately human rights are being extensively violated by certain powers, especially by those who pretend to be their exclusive advocates.” : projecting Egyptian, Iranian, Sudanese & Saudi suppression of human rights & dignity. Refer to my previous post where similar malarkey was discussed.
“Setting up clandestine prisons, abductions, trials and secret punishments without any regard to due process, listening on telephone conversations, opening private letters and frequent summons to police and security centers have become commonplace and prevalent“: projecting past arbitrary imprisonment & torture in many Muslim nations including Iran, not to mention kangaroo courts sentencing rape victims to hang without benefit of legal counsel. He objects to the Patriot Act because it has been partially effective.
“They prosecute scientists and historians for stating their opinions on important global issues. “: complaining about European prosecution of Holocaust deniers; overlooking our first amendment rights. What happens to anyone who criticizes or questions Islam within Dar-ul-Islam?
“They are using different alibis to occupy sovereign nations and cause chaos and divisions, and then use the prevailing situation as an excuse to continue their occupation.“: Afghanistan was sponsoring al-Qaeda’s headquarters & training camps; they refused to curb al-Qaeda’s activitys and to turn over their leadership after the Abomination. That’s adequate casus beli. Iraq was sponsoring al-Ansar, training & supplying al-Qaeda & subsidizing splodydopes. They also gave sanctuary & subsidy to the AssWhole who mixed the chemicals used in the WTC1 bomb. Iraq was also in egregious & long standing violation of the terms of cease fire that ended Desert Storm. All of which activities comprise adequate casus belli.
We did not cause the divisions between Shiia & Sunni, and our leaders ain’t smart enough to exploit those divisions. Better the Muslims should be killing each other than killing us! If we pull out precipitously, Ahmadinejad will echo Gen. Powell “you broke it, you bought it!” His position can be summed up thusly: heads I win, tails you lose.
“For more than sixty years, Palestine, as compensation of the loss they incurred in the war in Europe, has been under occupation of the illegal Zionist regime.“: This AssWholliness was adequately debunked in my previous post on the spewing of feces at Columbia University & the National Press Club.
“Their people have been displaced or are under heavy military pressure, economic siege or are incarcerated under abhorrent conditions.“: they left in ’48 in obedience to commands broadcast by Egypt so that the invading army of Islam could exterminate the Jews without obstruction. They remain displaced because of a deliberate policy of preventing absorption by the nations to which they belong. Follow the link in the previous paragraph for more detail on this general subject.
” Terrorists are being organized to attack the lives and property of people, under auspices of politicians and military officials of the big powers. The brutal Zionists carry out targeted assassinations of Palestinians in their homes and cities, and terrorists receive medals of peace and support from the big powers.“ : Israel should just roll over and play ‘possum in the face of a century of constant pogroms and terror attacks. Yeah, right. Always blame the victims! Such is the business of AssWholes in AssWhollery; constantly spewing feces. Article 11 & articles 13-15 of the Charter of HAMAS explain it all. All men of intelligence and good will who read it will subsequently join me in cursing Islam. All land conquered by Islam belongs to Allah forever. If lost, it must be reconquered. I am reminded of a cat’s snarl expressing its anger at the injustice of a mouse’s attempted escape and evasion– depriving the cat of needed protein.
“no weapons were discovered“: Mortar shells and rockets containing and prepared for Mustard gas & Sarin ain’t WMD?? And all that stuff the Russians flew to Syria??? As stated above, there were ample casus belli over and above WMD.
“No day passes without people being killed, wounded or displaced“: by bombs constructed and delivered by armies of Islam trained & supplied by Iran. Those EFPs kill civilians as well as our troops.
“They even oppose the constitution, national assembly and the government arising from the votes of the people, while do not even have the courage to declare their defeat and exit Iraq.“: were we led by a statesman like Truman, instead of a timid conman fearful of world opinion, we’d have imposed a secular democratic constitution upon Iraq. Every passing day delivers ample proof of the insane idiocy of allowing a constitution to be based on Sharia and legislators to be elected on sectarian platforms!!!
“Unfortunately we are witnessing this bitter truth that some powers do not put value on any nation or human beings, and the only things that matters to them are themselves, their parties and groups.“: more projection; the AssWhole describes Islam’s Goddamn arrogance!!! That arrogance springs directly from the evil founder of the demonic institution.
Bukhari Ch 61 # 2756: …It is mentioned from Ibn ‘Umar from the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, “My provision has been placed under the shadow of my spear, and abasement and humility have been placed on the one who disobeys my command.
“In their view, human rights are tantamount to profits for their companies and friends. The rights and the good name of American people are also being sacrificed for the selfish desires of those holding power.“: a fetid admixture of feces and truth. Observe the ahadith above; it is Islam which makes war for profit: the Goddamn Profit Muhammad!! In fact, our nation’s blood and treasure are wasted for naught by a miserable coward who lacks the courage and resolve required to emulate the wise and decisive tactics of President Truman. He can’t bring himself to identify the enemy, to seek its destruction, nor to Nuke it. Instead he wasted blood and treasure in invasions which can not obtain the strategic objective because they leave the enemy in place and in power.
Yesterday I exposed Ahmadinejad’s extortion at the U.N. General Assembly. This post will examine some of the remarks which set the stage for extortion. I will respond below to each of the phrases marked with bold face.
I am pleased and grateful to the Almighty to have the opportunity once again to attend this important universal forum.
In the present tumultuous world and predominance of loud outcries, threats and tensions, and in the time when the big powers are unable to solve the present problems, when mistrust in regional and international arenas is on the rise, when psychological security of societies is being targeted by an onslaught of political and propaganda designs, and disappointment prevails over efficacy of policies and actions of the international organizations in establishing of durable peace and security, and the protection of human rights is being weakened,
I plan to touch upon and explain the roots and ways out of these predicaments and some of the principal challenges facing our world. I will also speak to you about the need for amending the present situation, prospects for brighter and more hopeful future, and about the reappearance of the sublime and beauty, kindness and dignity, justice and blossoming of all divine human talents and dominance of love of God and realization of the promise of God as stated by of all divine prophets and righteous men. I will then put to your judgment the nuclear issue of Iran as a reality and testing ground for measurement of honesty, efficacy, steadfastness and victories. In the closing part of my address, I will offer my proposals.
“ the Almighty” is not a reference to Jehovah; it is a reference to Allah. Allah is not worshipped by Jews & Christians. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son. What did Allah do?
The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, ‘Allah, the Blessed, the Exalted, created Adam. Then He stroked his back with His right hand, and progeny issued from it. He said, “I created these for the Garden and they will act with the behaviour of the people of the Garden.” Then He stroked his back again and brought forth progeny from him. He said, “I created these for the Fire and they will act with the behaviour of the people of the Fire.” ‘A man said, ‘Messenger of Allah! Then of what value are deeds?’ The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, answered, ‘When Allah creates a slave for the Garden, he makes him use the behaviour of the people of the Garden, so that he dies on one of the actions of the people of the Garden and by it He brings him into the Garden. When He creates a slave for the Fire, He makes him use the behaviour of the people of the Fire, so that he dies on one of the actions of the people of the Fire, and by it, He brings him into the Fire.’ “
That passage from Malik’s Muwatta portrayes Allah as capricious & arbitrary, creating some with the intention of burning them. Is that the God you worship? Yeah, and he sent Muhammad as a mercy to all mankind. Lets take a quick look at Muhammad’s mercy.
Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi:
I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.
The proper name for that is genocide, which Allah commanded.
“In the present tumultuous world and predominance of loud outcries, threats and tensions” is a reference to his own threats against Israel, America & Europe. He implies that we are threatening him while the reverse is true.
“the big powers are unable to solve the present problems” alludes to our lack of will to terminate the existence of Muslims in Afghanistan & Iraq. We can not otherwise win those battles because the prevailing superstition makes the entire population inimical. Ahmadinejad is gloating; mocking us.
“when psychological security of societies is being targeted by an onslaught of political and propaganda designs” is a mocking, gloating reference to the terror inflicted by Islam, which borders on paranoia in Western Civilization. The AssWhole thinks he’s in the catbird seat and he’s taking full advantage.
“disappointment prevails over efficacy of policies and actions of the international organizations in establishing of durable peace and security” Mocks the U.N. over its impotence. Consensus based organizations are paralyzed when inimical forces are given membership.
“protection of human rights is being weakened” : the inalienable right of AssWholes to get off Scott-Free!! Ahmadinejac complains of the Patriot Act, which does not violate any genuine human rights.
“the roots and ways out of these predicaments and some of the principal challenges facing our world”: code words for disbelief in Allah.
“need for amending the present situation”: code words for the need to submit to Allah and embrace Islam.
“prospects for brighter and more hopeful future”: eternity in the garden of Paradise with perpetual virgins, little boys fresh as pearls, rivers of wine and trees full of low hanging fruit; the rewards of the Shaheed, who sacrifice themselves fighting in the way of Allah.
“stated by of all divine prophets and righteous men” : he is co-opting the entire spectrum of Prophets and Jesus Christ into the service of Satan. Before scoffing, read the Goddamn Qur’an!!! Because you neglected to read it, you do not know the following listed ‘facts‘: [Any of these links will give you access to the entire book.]
- Jesus Christ is not the Son of God. 23:91
- Jesus was neither crucified, dead nor resurrected. 4:157
- Jesus was a warrior. 61:14
Ahmadinejad is conning you into believing that we worship the same God he does, we just don’t do it right. The devil is in the details!
Ahmadinejad spewed feces to the National Press Club and Columbia University September 24, 2007. The most important excrement was spewed at NPC, so most of the excerpts I will site come from that incident. The Israel Project has made transcripts available.Click here for National Press Club transcript. Click here for Columbia University transcript.
Samples of Ahmadinejad’s excrement are contained in a bulleted list. Superscripts are inserted to link evidence and comments. Click the superscript; click your Back button to return to the quote. [Emphasis mine.]
- Continuous wars have, in fact, hurt the human spirit1. I believe if we look at the root cause2 of some of these problems, we will be able to think of how to build a better future, a more prosperous future based on peace and security for all humanity.
- The Almighty God has replaced man on — has replaced his position with man’s position on Earth. As his representative, He gave dignity to him and respect3 and called on mankind to make every effort to move towards a prosperous life4 and to walk on the sublime path that will help achieve it. God placed man on Earth has His representative, and to guide him, He sent His prophets. God placed the world in man’s hand and helped man control it, gave man talents with the ability to grow those talents, and placed no limits on man’s progress in that respect.
- And those who believe in this God will believe in peace and will achieve peace5. Those whose seek the approval of this God will never have fear or concerns.
- Following God means to respect the rights of others, to render respect and kindness to others6, to engage in pious acts and behaviors, to remember God. Following God means wanting the best for all others, to invite them to good and to tell them to refrain from bad.7
- When a group are not satisfied about their rights, they will become aggressors.8
- When the boundaries of people is broken and security is robbed from them, that’s when the threat of arms and nuclear arms overshadows the tranquility that mankind had before; insecurity prevails.9 And when security is taken away, the talents are no longer flourished, the happiness and joy of life is replaced by fear, insecurity prevents man’s progressive development, and it distorts man’s vision from achieving its sublime path — goal.
- So from a divine perspective as well as from a humane perspective, insecurity, violence, terror are not all simple challenges or perhaps one of oppression or deviation from the collective rights of individuals and people, so that that is not just simply the case; rather, it goes broader. That level of insecurity is oppressing mankind in its totality. 10
- We have to look at the rights of man, the needs of mankind and the dignity of mankind.11
- I believe in setting up a prosperous future, the role of the press is very important. The press plays a connecting role, and it provides information and promotes — can serve as a channel for promoting correct thinking. The role of the press is to disseminate moral behavior, to disseminate goodness, purity, honesty, peace, security and all positive messages that arise from that. And this role is extremely significant; God forbid — they must prevent the dissemination of hatred and impurity and insecurity, for in that sense, too, they play a very sensitive role.12
- There are some powerful groups that do not allow that. Their interest rests in belittling mankind. Their interest rests in the unawareness of mankind. Their interest rests in controlling the free flow of information. Their interest rests on attacking and aggressing other nations and the rights of other people. Their interest rests on producing weapons and to sell those weapons and arms. But our human responsibility requires us to reflect on the reality and truth as it is, and bring the message of peace and friendship for all humanity. I hope that we will all succeed in our efforts.13
- We think that all religions and all divine religions have the same message. They all come from the same place. They have several clear messages: to invite man to worship God, which is the root of all goodness; to invite man to justice, which guarantees love, friendship and viable security; to invite man to dignity and to respect of mankind; to invite man to love the rest of mankind. These messages are set in the religion of Christ — of Moses and Christ as well as the holy passage of Islam. These prophets have all given the same messages. They never had differences in that respect. There was never a conflict there because their root goes back to the same — (word inaudible) — and their message was the same as well.14
[Excerpts from Columbia University follow:]
- Oh, God, hasten the arrival of Imam al- Mahdi and grant him good health and victory, and make us his followers and those who attest to his (rightfulness ?).15
- There are many scholars who are aware of the realities but do not accept them. Their selfishness does not allow them to accept those realities. Did those who in the course of human history wage wars not understand the reality that lives, properties, dignity, territories and the rights of all human beings should be respected? Or did they understand it but neither have faith in nor abide by it?16
And I raised two questions. But instead of a response, I got a wave of insults and allegations against me, and regretfully, they came mostly from groups who claimed most to believe in the freedom of speech and the freedom of information. You know quite well that Palestine is an old wound, as old as 60 years.17
For 60 years, these people are displaced; for 60 years, these people are being killed; for 60 years, on a daily basis, there’s conflict and terror; for 60 years, innocent women and children are destroyed and killed by helicopters and airplanes that break the house over their heads; for 60 years, children in kindergartens in schools, in high schools are in prison being tortured; for 60 years, security in the Middle East has been in danger; for 60 years, the slogan of expansionism from the Nile to the Euphrates has been chanted by certain groups in that part of the world. 18
The Palestinian people didn’t commit any crime.19 They had no role to play in World War II.20 They were living with the Jewish communities and the Christian communities in peace at the time. They didn’t have any problems. And today, too, Jews, Christians and Muslims live in brotherhood all over the world,21 in many parts of the world. They don’t have any serious problems.
But why is it that the Palestinians should pay a price, innocent Palestinians?22 For 5 million people to remain displaced or refugees of war for 60 years are — is this not a crime?23 Is asking about these crimes a crime by itself? Why should an academic, myself, face insults when asking questions like this?24 Is this what you call freedom and upholding the freedom of thought?
- Continuous wars since 623; a wide swath of death & devastation perpetrated by Muslims. The history of Islam is one of war.
- The root cause of Islamic Imperialism is Islamic doctrine expressed in its scripture, exemplified in its traditions and confirmed in its law.
- 8:39 And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do.
- 9:29 Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Number 387: Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah’s Apostle said, “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.’ And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.” Narrated Maimun ibn Siyah that he asked Anas bin Malik, “O Abu Hamza! What makes the life and property of a person sacred?” He replied, “Whoever says, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah’, faces our Qibla during the prayers, prays like us and eats our slaughtered animal, then he is a Muslim, and has got the same rights and obligations as other Muslims have.”
- The Reliance of the Traveller. – By Ahmad Ibn Naqib Al-Misri BOOK O: JUSTICE >> Chapter O-9.0: Jihad O-9.8: The Objectives of Jihad The caliph (o-25) makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians (N: provided he has first invited them to enter Islam in faith and practice, and if they will not, then invited them to enter the social order of Islam by paying the non-Muslim poll tax (jizya, def: o-11.4) -which is the significance of their paying it, not the money itself-while remaining in their ancestral religions) (O: and the war continues) until they become Muslim or else pay the non-Muslim poll tax (O: in accordance with the word of Allah Most High, [9:29}
- The Reliance of the Traveller. – By Ahmad Ibn Naqib Al-Misri BOOK O: JUSTICE >> Chapter O-9.0: Jihad O-9.9 The caliph fights all other peoples until they become Muslim (O: because they are not a people with a Book, nor honored as such, and are not permitted to settle with paying the poll tax (jizya) ) (n: though according to the Hanafi school, peoples of all other religions, even idol worshippers, are permitted to live under the protection of the Islamic state if they either become Muslim or agree to pay the poll tax, the sole exceptions to which are apostates from Islam and idol worshippers who are Arabs, neither of whom has any choice but becoming Muslim (al-Hidaya sharh Bidaya al-mubtadi’ (y-21), 6.48-49) ).
- Al-Shafi’i (God have mercy on him) said: “The least that the imam must do is that he allow no year to pass without having organised a military expedition by himself, or by his raiding parties, according to the Muslims’ interest, so that the jihad will only be stopped in a year for a (reasonable) excuse.” He said: “If he did not undertake the sending of enough troops to fight, those who are absent (must) go out, and consider as an obligation that which God (who is praised) said.”
Those are not open ended & unlimited commands to make unrelenting war? Then why did Muhammad confirm them? Why is Islamic law based on them? Then explain away these relevant topics from Ibn Kathir’s Tafsir:
- Dignity & respect?? Rights? Not in Islam, for any non-Muslim!! Our blood ain’t sacred to Muslims.
- 3:110. You [true believers in Islâmic Monotheism, and real followers of Prophet Muhammad and his Sunnah (legal ways, etc.)] are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind; you enjoin Al-Ma’rûf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all that Islâm has ordained) and forbid Al-Munkar (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islâm has forbidden), and you believe in Allâh. And had the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) believed, it would have been better for them; among them are some who have faith, but most of them are Al-Fâsiqûn (disobedient to Allâh – and rebellious against Allâh’s Command). 3:111. They will do you no harm, barring a trifling annoyance; and if they fight against you, they will show you their backs, and they will not be helped. 3:112. Indignity is put over them wherever they may be, except when under a covenant (of protection) from Allâh, and from men; they have drawn on themselves the Wrath of Allâh, and destruction is put over them. This is because they disbelieved in the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allâh and killed the Prophets without right. This is because they disobeyed (Allâh) and used to transgress beyond bounds (in Allâh’s disobedience, crimes and sins).
- Bukhari Ch 61 # 2756: …It is mentioned from Ibn ‘Umar from the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, “My provision has been placed under the shadow of my spear, and abasement and humility have been placed on the one who disobeys my command.
- Yeah, Allah wants Muslims to be prosperous!
- 2:212. Beautified is the life of this world for those who disbelieve, and they mock at those who believe. But those who obey Allâh’s Orders and keep away from what He has forbidden, will be above them on the Day of Resurrection. And Allâh gives (of His Bounty, Blessings, Favours, Honours, etc. on the Day of Resurrection) to whom He wills without limit.
- 4:74. Let those (believers) who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter fight in the Cause of Allâh, and whoso fights in the Cause of Allâh, and is killed or gets victory, We shall bestow on him a great reward.
- 4:77. Have you not seen those who were told to hold back their hands (from fighting) and perform As-Salât (IqâmatasSalât), and give Zakât, but when the fighting was ordained for them, behold! a section of them fear men as they fear Allâh or even more. They say: “Our Lord! Why have you ordained for us fighting? Would that you had granted us respite for a short period?” Say: “Short is the enjoyment of this world. The Hereafter is (far) better for him who fears Allâh, and you shall not be dealt with unjustly even equal to the Fatilâ (a scalish thread in the long slit of a datestone).
- 8:67. It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war (and free them with ransom) until he had made a great slaughter (among his enemies) in the land. You desire the good of this world (i.e. the money of ransom for freeing the captives), but Allâh desires (for you) the Hereafter. And Allâh is All-Mighty, All-Wise.
What did Muhammad want? What did Allah want him to have? What did Muhammad need to do to earn it? By the way, how was Muhammad made wealthy? “When Allah made the Prophet wealthy through conquests” How did Muhammad make his living? Wait, there’s more!!
- “The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me. “
- “…while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand“…
- Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 267: Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “Khosrau will be ruined, and there will be no Khosrau after him, and Caesar will surely be ruined and there will be no Caesar after him, and you will spend their treasures in Allah’s Cause.” He called, “War is deceit’.
- 8:41. And know that whatever of war-booty that you may gain, verily one-fifth (1/5th) of it is assigned to Allâh, and to the Messenger, and to the near relatives [of the Messenger (Muhammad )], (and also) the orphans, Al-Masâkin (the poor) and the wayfarer, if you have believed in Allâh and in that which We sent down to Our slave (Muhammad ) on the Day of criterion (between right and wrong), the Day when the two forces met (the battle of Badr) – And Allâh is Able to do all things.
- 48:19 And abundant spoils that they will capture. And Allâh is Ever All-Mighty, All-Wise.
- * Topic explained by internal reference
- Muslims, deprived of their right to appropriate our property, resort to violence.
- Whose boundaries were broken? When? By whom ?
- Bukhari Volume 4, Book 53, Number 392: Narrated Abu Huraira: While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, “Let us go to the Jews” We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. He said to them, “If you embrace Islam, you will be safe.You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So, if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that .”
- Abu Dawud 14.2477 Narrated Ibn Hawalah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: It will turn out that you will be armed troops, one is Syria, one in the Yemen and one in Iraq. Ibn Hawalah said: Choose for me, Apostle of Allah, if I reach that time. He replied: Go to Syria, for it is Allah’s chosen land, to which his best servants will be gathered but if you are unwilling, go to your Yemen, and draw water from your tanks, for Allah has on my account taken special charge of Syria and its people.
Did you make the connection yet? What province did Caliph Umar conquer in 638? Whad did he do to the indigenous Christian & Jewish populations? Go now and read Article 11 of the Hamas Charter.
- That sentence is a jumble of meaningless rhetoric. Be patient, we are nearing the juicy stuff.
- Disseminating Hatred? Impurity? That is an opaque reference to ‘Islamophobia’. Ahmadinejad is demanding censorship of our free press! He demands blasphemy laws to suppress criticism of Islam!
- The group “attacking and aggressing other nations and the rights of other people” is Islam. Here, Ahmadinejad is practicing projection, accusing his victims of his own offense. Islam brings war, not peace & friendship.
- Same message? What was Christ’s message? What must one do to be saved? How does a Muslim do to obtain salvation? Read 8:67 again!!! If you doubt this, go to http://www.quranbrowser.com/ , search for reward and read all 1212 references. Your reward is eternity in the celestial bordello and you obtain it by being killed in battle against Kuffar. Ahmadinejad believes you to be an ignorant, gullible fool. Does that description fit you?
- Madhi is the expected Muslim Messiah, to arrive prior to the end of the world.
- Muslim Book 36, Number 4271:
Narrated Umm Salamah, Ummul Mu’minin: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The Mahdi will be of my family, of the descendants of Fatimah. Abdullah ibn Ja’far said: I heard AbulMalih praising Ali ibn Nufayl and describing his good qualities.
- Muslim Book 36, Number 4272:
Narrated AbuSa’id al-Khudri: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The Mahdi will be of my stock, and will have a broad forehead a prominent nose. He will fill the earth will equity and justice as it was filled with oppression and tyranny, and he will rule for seven years.
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 3, Book 34, Number 425:
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, son of Mary (Jesus) will shortly descend amongst you people (Muslims) as a just ruler and will break the Cross and kill the pig and abolish the Jizya (a tax taken from the non-Muslims, who are in the protection, of the Muslim government). Then there will be abundance of money and no-body will accept charitable gifts.
Guess which book Jesus is going to judge by. Gues what else must happen before Judgement day. Perhaps you should find a good Hadith search engine and look up the portents of the hour.
- Muslim Book 36, Number 4271:
- Palestine? There is no such place!!! That name was attached to Israel as an insult after the Bar Kochba Rebellion was suppressed by the Romans. Palestinian means Jew, not Muslim. Go to http://www.palestinefacts.org and read the history.
- How about “From the River to the Sea”? Does that have meaning for you? When did the Hebron Massacre take place? Did the State of Israel exist then? Were the Fallestinians occupied? What the Hell is their excuse? Didn’t the Jews have a right to overthrow their occupiers & oppressors?
- True! The Jews did not commit any crime!
- Jews were victims in WW2. Fallestinians were allied with Hitler. The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem went to Germany to beg Hitler to ship Levantine Jews to the death camps. He even established a Bosnean Muslim SS group.
- Not where Muslims rule! I bet you have not read the Pact of Umar. Abu DawudBook 41, Number 5186:
Narrated AbuHurayrah: Suhayl ibn AbuSalih said: I went out with my father to Syria. The people passed by the cloisters in which there were Christians and began to salute them. My father said: Do not give them salutation first, for AbuHurayrah reported the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) as saying: Do not salute them (Jews and Christians) first, and when you meet them on the road, force them to go to the narrowest part of it.
- Palestinians are Jews, not Fallestinians!!! Palestine is Israel!!! Why should Jews suffer for Muslim’s conquest of 638 and fighting on the Axis side in WW1???
- Damn well its a crime, a crime commited by Islamic states such as Egypt & Jordan who will not repatriate their citizens who fled Israel on their orders so that the Arab League could exterminate the Jews without collateral damage.
- Because the question itself is an insult to the intelligence of every civilized person with even superficial knowledge of the history of the region!!! You are practicing projection, al-taqeyya and kitman all at once. Freedom of thought? How about freedom of belief? How about freedom of conscience? “Only Allah has the right to be worshiped” ! 3:2. Allâh! Lâ ilahâ illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. 3:85. And whoever seeks a religion other than Islâm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers. And we are to be fought until only Allah is worshiped? Go to Hell and be damned, liar!!!
A brilliant press release from UN Watch says it all and far better than I can. I reproduce it here for your enlightenment. I hope that after reading it you will conclude that Iran should be expelled and Ahmedinejad should be banned from entry to the U.S.
UN Watch is a Geneva-based human rights organization founded in 1993 to monitor UN compliance with the principles of its Charter. It is accredited as a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) in Special Consultative Status to the UN Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) and as an Associate NGO to the UN Department of Public Information (DPI).