|Islam: Religion of peace.||9:41 March forth, whether you are light (being healthy, young and wealthy) or heavy (being ill, old and poor), strive hard with your wealth and your lives in the Cause of Allâh. This is better for you, if you but knew.
Tafsir: 1 2 3
|Islam: Religion of peace.||9:39 If you march not forth, He will punish you with a painful torment and will replace you by another people, and you cannot harm Him at all, and Allah is Able to do all things.
|Islam: Religion of peace.||9:38 O you who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of Allâh (i.e. Jihâd) you cling heavily to the earth? Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But little is the enjoyment of the life of this world as compared with the Hereafter.
Tafsir: 1 2
I have a standing search for articles about the Moderate Muslim Majority Rejecting Terrorism. Today the search reported this article, from which I have excerpted two brilliant gems of idiocy.
August 2, 2007
“Overall, majorities in 15 of 16 Muslim publics surveyed say that suicide bombings can be rarely or never justified,” according to the report. Bangladesh, Indonesia, Jordan, Lebanon and Pakistan registered the most impressive drops, compared to 2002 numbers.
Every Muslim who loudly and consistently condemns acts of violence by those who distort the true meaning and purpose of Islam, including bin Laden, deserves praise.
So, suicide bombings ain’t justified. Whoopie!!! Why didn’t the Pew Global Attitudes Project survey attitudes toward bombings, shootings, knifing and rocket attacks that do not involve the death of the perpetrator? Oh, but they condemn attacks on innocent civilians! Great! Only Muslim civilians are innocent. Disbelievers are Kuffar: rebels against Allah; najis, not innocent. Our abode is Hell and its every Muslim’s duty to send us there.
Exactly who are those who “distort the true meaning and purpose of Islam” ? What is the true meaning and purpose of Islam? The meaning is surrender. The purpose is the personal empowerment and emolument of Muhammad and his Caliphs.
“Moderate Muslims” swear that aggression, genocide and terrorism are haram; they have no place in Islam. Should we believe them, or should we believe Allah and his Messenger? What did Allah and his Messenger say about this subject?
- 2:216 Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh’s Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know.
- 8:39 And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do.
- 9:29 Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Number 387:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah’s Apostle said, “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.’ And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.” Narrated Maimun ibn Siyah that he asked Anas bin Malik, “O Abu Hamza! What makes the life and property of a person sacred?” He replied, “Whoever says, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah’, faces our Qibla during the prayers, prays like us and eats our slaughtered animal, then he is a Muslim, and has got the same rights and obligations as other Muslims have.”
The “Moderate Muslims” tell us that the lesser Jihad is haram. Allah said that it is ordained for Muslims.Allah said fight them until only Allah is worshiped; until they submit and pay tribute. Muhammad said that he was “ordered to fight the people” until they submit, when their blood and property will become sacred to Muslims. Muhammad declared open season on us!
- 3:151 We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they joined others in worship with Allâh, for which He had sent no authority; their abode will be the Fire and how evil is the abode of the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrongdoers).
- 8:12 Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, “Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes.“
- 33:26 And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allâh brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.
- 33:27 And He caused you to inherit their lands, and their houses, and their riches, and a land which you had not trodden (before). And Allâh is Able to do all things.
- Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220: …”I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand.“…
So terror is haram? Why then did Allah sanctify and command it? Why did Muhammad practice it? Why did Muhammad brag about it?
- 8:67 It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war (and free them with ransom) until he had made a great slaughter (among his enemies) in the land. You desire the good of this world (i.e. the money of ransom for freeing the captives), but Allâh desires (for you) the Hereafter. And Allâh is All-Mighty, All-Wise.
- Abu Dawud Book 38, Number 4390:
Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi:
I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.
So genocide is haram: “made a great slaughter”? Muhammad had 800 prisoners of war and their adolescent sons decapitated. Yeah, right: genocide is haram in Islam!
What should Muslims do about it? Let us consult the standard handbook of Islamic law: Reliance of the Traveler to see what the Caliph should do.
- O-9.8: The Objectives of Jihad
The caliph (o-25) makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians (N: provided he has first invited them to enter Islam in faith and practice, and if they will not, then invited them to enter the social order of Islam by paying the non-Muslim poll tax (jizya, def: o-11.4) -which is the significance of their paying it, not the money itself-while remaining in their ancestral religions) (O: and the war continues) until they become Muslim or else pay the non-Muslim poll tax (O: in accordance with the word of Allah Most High,
“Fight those who do not believe in Allah and the Last Day and who forbid not what Allah and His messenger have forbidden-who do not practice the religion of truth, being of those who have been given the Book-until they pay the poll tax out of hand and are humbled” (Koran 9.29),
That’s awful! Lets get a second opinion!
- Al-Shafi’i (God have mercy on him) said: “The least that the imam must do is that he allow no year to pass without having organised a military expedition by himself, or by his raiding parties, according to the Muslims’ interest, so that the jihad will only be stopped in a year for a (reasonable) excuse.”
I call for genuine Moderate Muslims who reject conquest, genocide and terrorism to publicly proclaim the above cited ayat & ahadith to be the result of Satanic influence [22:52], null & void; neither to be believed nor carried out. I call for them to sign and promote the Moderate Muslim Majority Rejecting Terrorism petition. I call for the Grand Mufti at Al-Azhar to issue a fatwa forbidding the practice of Lesser Jihad, genocide and terrorism; abjuring the above cited ayat & ahadith and fiqh. I call upon CAIR, ISNA, MPAC, FMCAT & AIFD to do the same.
Last, but not least, I call on the elected leadership of this nation to quit spewing feces such as President Bush spewed at the American Legion Convention:
The murderers and beheaders are not the true face of Islam; they are the face of evil. They seek to exploit religion as a path to power and a means to dominate the Middle East. The violent Islamic radicalism that inspires them has two main strains.
Islam, as preached and practiced by Muhammad, is the true face of evil. Muhammad created Islam for the purpose of accruing wealth, income, power and sex slaves. That’s what Islam is. That’s what Islam does. It is not hijacked, distorted nor perverted. Neither is it moderate nor radical; it is Islam. I disrespectfully demand that those who lead us, those who seek to lead us and those who claim to educate & inform us quit spewing feces and acknowledge objective factual reality.
|Islam: Religion of peace.||9:36 Verily, the number of months with Allâh is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allâh on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islâmic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh) collectively , as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allâh is with those who are Al-Muttaqûn (the pious – see V.2:2).
Tafsir: 1 2 3 4
|Islam: Religion of peace.||9:33 It is He Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islâm), to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh) hate (it).
|Islam: Religion of peace.||9:29 Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
Tafsir: 1 2 3 4
|Islam: Religion of peace.||9:25-26 Truly Allâh has given you victory on many battle fields, and on the Day of Hunain (battle) when you rejoiced at your great number but it availed you naught and the earth, vast as it is, was straitened for you, then you turned back in flight.
Then Allâh did send down His Sakînah (calmness, tranquillity and reassurance, etc.) on the Messenger (Muhammad), and on the believers, and sent down forces (angels) which you saw not, and punished the disbelievers. Such is the recompense of disbelievers.
Tafsir: 1 2 3
|Islam: Religion of peace.||9:24 Say: If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your kindred, the wealth that you have gained, the commerce in which you fear a decline, and the dwellings in which you delight … are dearer to you than Allâh and His Messenger, and striving hard and fighting in His Cause , then wait until Allâh brings about His Decision (torment). And Allâh guides not the people who are Al-Fâsiqûn (the rebellious, disobedient to Allâh). Tafsir: 1 2 3|