UN Counter Terrorism: Malignant Malarkey!
Draft resolution submitted by the President of the General Assembly
The United Nations Global Counter-Terrorism Strategy Review
How does anyone expect to solve a serious problem without first identifying it and researching its cause? The UN can not define terrorism because the OIC member states insist that Islamic attacks against Israel are “legitimate resistance”, not terrorism.
The draft resolution includes boiler plate common to many resolutions:
religion, nationality, civilization or ethnic group, [Emphasis added.]
That statement is an inversion of truth and morality; part of the problem, not part of the solution. Terrorism is not an enemy, it is a tactic. Whose tactic is it?
Terrorism is associated with Islam because of egregious statements made in Islam’s canon of scripture & tradition. Examine the evidence: Allah said that he would cast terror into the hearts of disbelievers.
- 3:151. We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they joined others in worship with Allâh, for which He had sent no authority; their abode will be the Fire and how evil is the abode of the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrongdoers)
- Allah next conveys the good news that He will put fear of the Muslims, and feelings of subordination to the Muslims in the hearts of their disbelieving enemies, because of their Kufr and Shirk. And Allah has prepared torment and punishment for them in the Hereafter. [The Prohibition of Obeying the Disbelievers; the Cause of Defeat at Uhud]
- 8:12. (Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, “Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes.”
- I will cast fear, disgrace and humiliation over those who defied My command and denied My Messenger, [Allah commands the Angels to fight and support the Believers}
Allah commanded Muslims to treat their victims harshly so as to terrify other prospective victims.
- 8:57. So if you gain the mastery over them in war, punish them severely in order to disperse those who are behind them, so that they may learn a lesson.
- This Ayah commands punishing them harshly and inflicting casualties on them. This way, other enemies, Arabs and non-Arabs, will be afraid and take a lesson from their end, [Striking Hard against Those Who disbelieve and break the Covenants]
Other translators use more explicit terms.
- so as to strike fear [Pickthall]
- so as to strike terror among them [Dr. Munir Munshey] http://www.islamawakened.com/Quran/8/57/
Another ayeh confirms this one, fitting hand in glove with it, warning other intended victims.
- 59:2. He it is Who drove out the disbelievers among the people of the Scripture (i.e. the Jews of the tribe of Bani An-Nadir) from their homes at the first gathering. You did not think that they would get out. And they thought that their fortresses would defend them from Allah! But Allah’s (Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their own dwellings with their own hands and the hands of the believers. Then take admonition, O you with eyes (to see).
Allah commanded Muslims to maximize military strength to terrify potential enemies.
- 8:60. And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery, etc.) to threaten the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others besides whom, you may not know but whom Allah does know. And whatever you shall spend in the Cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you, and you shall not be treated unjustly.
- to threaten), or to strike fear [Making Preparations for War to strike Fear in the Hearts of the Enemies of Allah]
Other translators are more explicit.
- to strike terror [Yusuf Ali]
- you terrorize/terrify with it [Ahmed Ali][http://www.islamawakened.com/Quran/8/60/]
Allah cast terror, you have seen one example, another is more graphic concerning the consequences.
- 33:26. And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allâh brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.
- 33:27. And He caused you to inherit their lands, and their houses, and their riches, and a land which you had not trodden (before). And Allâh is Able to do all things.
- Those killed were the adult males of the settlement and those enslaved were the women and children. [The Campaign against Banu Qurayzah]
Allah promised a great reward to terrorists: extra credit towards an upgrade to their seats in his Celestial Bordello.
- 9:120. It was not becoming of the people of Al-Madinah and the bedouins of the neighbourhood to remain behind Allah’s Messenger (Muhammad SAW when fighting in Allah’s Cause) and (it was not becoming of them) to prefer their own lives to his life. That is because they suffer neither thirst nor fatigue, nor hunger in the Cause of Allah, nor they take any step to raise the anger of disbelievers nor inflict any injury upon an enemy but is written to their credit as a deed of righteousness. Surely, Allah wastes not the reward of the Muhsinun
Any step taken to injure or enrage a disbeliever is a “deed of righteousness”. On Judgment Day, Allah will weigh their sins against their good deeds. [7:8] [The Meaning of weighing the Deeds] The balance will determine their eternal destination: Celestial Bordello or fire.
Muhammad was not silent concerning terrorism: he bragged about it.
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 7, Number 331:
Narrated Jabir bin ‘Abdullah:
The Prophet said, “I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.
1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month’s journey.
2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.
4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).
5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah’s Apostle said, “I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand.” Abu Huraira added: Allah’s Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
It is clear on the face of the Qur’an & hadith that terrorism is an intrinsic sacrament of Islam. Allah said he would cast terror, cast terror and his messenger was made victorious with terror. During the reign of Zia ul-Haq, Brig. S.K. Malik wrote a strategy manual for the army of Pakistan. Two quotes stand out like sore thumbs.
This paragraph comes from the bottom of page 59. [Emphasis added.]
a means, it is the end in itself. Once a condition of terror into
the opponent’s heart is obtained, hardly anything is left to be
achieved. It is the point where the means and the end meet
and merge. Terror is not a means of imposing decision upon
the enemy; it is me decision we wish to impose upon him.
There is one necessary prerequisite for instilling terror: the destruction of our faith. Islam’s strong faith shields Muslims from being terrorized. This paragraph comes from page 60. [Emphasis added.]
cutting its lines of communication or depriving it of its routes
of withdrawal. It is basically related to the strength or weakness
of the human soul. It can be instilled only if the opponent’s
Faith is destroyed. Psychological dislocation is temporary;
spiritual dislocation is permanent. Psychological dislocation can be
produced by a physical act but this does not hold good of the
spiritual dislocation. To instill terror into the hearts of the enemy,
it is essential. in the ultimate analysis, to dislocate his Faith. An
invincible Faith is immune to terror. A weak Faith offers inroads
to terror. The Faith conferred upon us by the Holy Qur’an has
the inherent strength to ward off terror from us and to enable
us to strike terror into the enemy. Whatever the form or type of
strategy directed against the enemy, it must, in order to be effective,
be capable of striking terror into the hearts of the enemy. A strategy
that fails to attain this condition suffers from inherent drawbacks
and weaknesses; and should be reviewed and modified. This rule
is fully applicable to nuclear as well as conventional wars. It is
equally true of the strategy of nuclear deterrence in fashion
today. To be credible and effective, the strategy of deterrence
must be capable of striking terror into the hearts of the enemy.
Who created the association of Islam and terrorism? The texts leave no doubt: Muhammad deliberately cultivated a reputation for barbarian rapine in the hope of so terrifying his victims that they would surrender without a fight. The Qur’anic Concept of War shows us that the association continues in modern times.
In his last instructions to the Magnificent Nineteen, Mohamed Atta wrote: “When the confrontation begins, strike like champions who do not want to go back to this world. Shout, ‘Allahu Akbar,’ because this strikes fear in the hearts of the non-believers.” [http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/sep/30/terrorism.september113] Can anyone forget the words from the cockpit voice recorder?
The United Nations denies the identity of the enemy and its use of terrorism as a battle tactic. Instead, it seeks to conceal the fatal facts. It is not sincerely interested in solving the problem of escalating terrorism; the UN is part of the problem, not part of the solution.
No comments yet.