Its Shari’ah, Stupid #9
This is the ninth installment of a series on offensive Jihad in Fiqh.
Ibn Taymiyya, d. 1328, hanbali. Al-Siyasa al-Shariyya, cit. ur Rudolph Peters, Jihad in Classical and Modern Islam, s. 44-54.
- since its aim is that the religion is God’s entirely and God’s word is uppermost, therefore, according to all Muslims, those who stand in the way of this aim must be fought.
- Get a clue! It means that everyone who does not embrace Islam or submit to subjugation & extortion must be fought.
- they shall not be killed, unless they actually fight with words
- Do you understand this? We may be killed because we expose Islam with these blog posts; even though we may be too old or infirm to fight on the battlefield.
- This jihad is obligatory if it is carried out on our intitiative
- Defense it ain’t! It is offensive, aggressive war of conquest. Get a clue!
- The former, however, is voluntary fighting in order to propagate the religion, to make it triumph and to intimidate the enemy, such as was the case with the expedition to Tabuk and the lik.
- to propagate Islam
- to make Islam triumph
- to intimidate the enemy
- Get a clue, for Chrissake! Islam is a war machine, neither a religion nor peaceful.
No comments yet.