Bullshit: Ghouse vs Geller–Jihad
Pamela Geller and Michael Ghouse argued about Islam & Jihad on Sean Hannity’s radio show. You can listen to the audio here. The title of this post reflects a phrase used by twice by Ghouse in this debate. This debate is in the context of revelation of the fact that John Brennan, nominated to head the CIA, is one of the enemy, a slave of Allah.
Thick accents and rapid speech make this argument hard to follow, but its context and content are extremely important. Mike is a liar: he asserted that “there is no offensive warfare in Islam”, that Islam only fights defensively. Pamela exhibits cognitive dissonance: at once demanding that violent imperatives be expunged from the Koran and acknowledging the impossibility of expunging them.
Muslim supremacists are super arrogant, condescendingly assuming us to be so stupid & gullible that their lies will never be fact checked. With the exception of Risala, which is only available on the web, the books you should be reading are available at Amazon and other book stores. The internet makes some of these texts available to those of us who are not sufficiently affluent to accrue large libraries.
The Muslim appointed to head the CIA claims that Jihad is a “legitimate concept” of self-purification & control in Islam. Each of the six canonical hadith collections, considered the most authentic by Islamic scholars, has a book of Jihad or expedition. I invite you to search each of those books and extract from them the ahadith relating to Jihad an-Nafs. What proportion of those books relate to offensive warfare against infidels and what proportion relate to wrestling with one’s ego? [Riyad us-salihin, Tirmidhi, al Nisa'i & Ibn Majah are large pdf files that may take some time to load. If you read Riyad & Tirmidhi, you will have most of the bases covered; there is much redundancy..]
- Sahih Bukhari
- Khan’s translation
- Bewley’s Translation (more complete, numbered differently and not anchored)
- Riyad as-Salihin
- Sahih Muslim
- Sunan Abu Dawud
- Malik’s Muwatta
- Sunan al-Nasa’i
- Sunan Ibn Majah
Ghouse asserts that Jihad asghar is strictly defensive: he is a liar; I submit proof! Reliance of the Traveller, cited by Geller in the debate, defines Jihad as war against non-Muslims. Here is the full quote, with links added for reference.
Chapter O9.0: Jihad
(O: Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada signifying warfare to establish the religion. And it is the lesser jihad. As for the greater jihad, it is spiritual warfare against the lower self (nafs), which is why the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said as he was returning from jihad.
“We have returned from the lesser jihad to the greater jihad.”
The scriptural basis for jihad, prior to scholarly consensus (def: b7) is such Koranic verses as:
-1- “Fighting is prescribed for you” (Koran 2:216);
-2- “Slay them wherever you find them” (Koran 4:89);
-3- “Fight the idolators utterly” (Koran 9:36);
and such hadiths as the one related by Bukhari and Muslim that the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said:
“I have been commanded to fight people until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and perform the prayer, and pay zakat. If they say it, they have saved their blood and possessions from me, except for the rights of Islam over them. And their final reckoning is with Allah”;
and the hadith reported by Muslim,
“To go forth in the morning or evening to fight in the path of Allah is better than the whole world and everything in it.”Details concerning jihad are found in the accounts of the military expeditions of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace), including his own martial forays and those on which he dispatched others. The former consist of the ones he personally attended, some twenty-seven (others say twenty-nine) of them. He fought in eight of them, and killed only one person with his noble hand, Ubayy ibn Khalaf, at the battle of Uhud. On the latter expeditions he sent others to fight, himself remaining at Medina, and these were forty-seven in number.)
Islamic law describes the obligation to wage war against passive infidels as communal: fard al kifaya, which lapses with respect to individuals once a sufficient number have responded. Other obligations, such as Saum & Zakat, are fard Ayn: individually binding. Jihad only becomes fard Ayn when Dar ul-Islam is invaded or threatened. I refer doubters, dissenters & deniers to Reliance O9.1. The obligation to attack passive infidels is described as binding upon Muslims in every year.
Subsequent sections of Chapter 9 inform us that “The caliph makes war on Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians” and “fights all other peoples until they become Muslims. ” I disrespectfully direct doubters, dissenters & deniers: damned fools one and all, to O9.8 & 9.9 for a critical lesson in objective factual reality.
The handbook of Hanifi Fiqh makes it plain with slightly archaic language: war must be carried out continuously, and it is undertaken on Islamic initiative, not in reaction to provocation. I disrespectfully direct doubters, dissenters & deniers, damned fools one and all, to Hedaya, Volume II, Book IX, Chapter 1, pg. 140 & 141 to obtain a clue.
- The destruction of the sword is incurred by infidels, although they be not the first aggressors, as appears from various passages in the sacred writings which are generally received this effect.
- Marginal Note
- Infidels may be attacked without provocation.
The Sealed Nectar is described As the official biography of the Profit. I now present to you a portion of its Table of Contents. Note the frequent occurrence of terms such as battle and invasion. Islam is so peaceful! The violence started while the Profit was alive, in his last decade though Ghouse would have you believe that it is bida, inserted long after his death. Note the extortion letters dictated and dispatched to neighboring Kingdoms prior to several invasions.
[Emphasis added.] [Source: http://www.sunnipath.com/library/Books/B0033P0000.aspx ]
- The Third Phase: Calling unto Islam beyond Makkah
- Al-Isra’ and Al-Mir‘raj
- The First ‘Aqabah Pledge
- The Second ‘Aqabah Pledge
- The Vanguard of Migration (in the Cause of Allah)
- In An-Nadwah (Council) House The Parliament of Quraish
- Migration of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace)
- Life in Madinah
- The First Phase: The Status Quo in Madinah at the Time of Emigration
- A New Society being built
- A Cooperation and Non-Aggression Pact with the Jews
- The Prophet on the Battlefield
- The Battle of Badr – The First Decisive Battle in the History of Islam
- The Military Activities between Badr and Uhud
- Al-Kudr Invasion
- An Attempt on the Life of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace)
- Invasion of Bani Qainuqa‘
- The Qainuqa‘ Jews breach the Covenant
- As-Sawiq Invasion
- Dhi Amr Invasion
- Ka‘b bin Al-Ashraf, killed
- The Invasion of Buhran
- Zaid bin Harithah leads a Compaign on the Trade Routes of Quraish
- The Battle of Uhud
- A Consultation Assembly for a Defence Plan
- Dividing the Islamic Army into phalanxes and Departure to the Battlefield
- Parading the Army
- Passing the Night between Uhud and Madinah
- The Rebellion of ‘Abdullah bin Ubai and his Followers
- The Remainder of the Islamic Army are on the Move to Uhud
- The Defence Plan
- The Messenger of Allah SWT implants the Spirit of Bravery among his Armed Forces
- Recruitment of the Makkan Army
- Political Manoeuvres of Quraish
- The effort of Quraishite women at waging the Zeal of Men
- The Combat
- Assassination of Asadullah (the Lion of Allah) Hamzah bin ‘Abdul Muttalib
- Bringing the Situation under Control
- From his wife’s lap to Sword-fights and Sorrows
- The Contribution of the Archers squad to the Battle
- The Archers’s Fatal Mistake
- The Most Awkward Hour in the Messenger’s Life
- Mutilation of the Martyrs
- Burial of the Martyrs
- Hamrâ’ Al-Asad Invasion
- The Observations of the Noble Qur’ân on the Battle of Uhud
- Lessons and Moralities
- Military Platoons and Missions between the Battle of Uhud and the Battle of the Confederates
- Al-Ahzab (the Confederates) Invasion
- Invading Banu Quraiza
- Military Activities continued
- Bani Al-Mustaliq (Muraisi‘) Ghazwah Sha‘ban 6 Hijri
- Delegations and Expeditions following Al-Muraisi‘ Ghazwah
- Al-Hudaibiyah Treaty (Dhul Qu‘dah 6 A.H.)
- The Second Stage: A New Phase of Islamic Action
- The Prophet’s Plans to spread the Message of Islam to beyond Arabia
- A Deputation to Abyssinia (Ethiopia)
- Letter to the Vicegerent of Egypt, called Muqawqas
- A Letter to chosroes, Emperor of Persia
- The Envoy to Caesar, King of Rome
- A Letter to Mundhir bin Sawa, Governor of Bahrain
- A Letter to Haudha bin ‘Ali, Governor of Yamama.
- A Letter to Harith bin Abi Shamir Al-Ghassani, King of Damascus
- A Letter to the King of ‘Oman, Jaifer, and his Bother ‘Abd Al-Jalandi
- Post-Hudaibiyah Hostilities
- Dhu Qarad Invasion
- The Conquest of Khaibar (in Moharram, 7 A.H.)
- Sporadic Invasions
- The Compensatory ‘Umrah (Lesser Pilgrimage)
- The Battle of Mu’tah
- The Conquest of Makkah
- The Third Stage
- Hunain Ghazwah
- The Enemy’s march and their Encampment at Awtas
- The war-experienced Man wrongs the Leader’s Judgement
- Reconnoitering the Weapons of the Messenger of Allah SWT
- Reconnoitering the Enemy’s Weapons
- The Messenger of Allah SWT leaves Makkah for Hunain
- The Islamic Army stunned the Archers and the Attackers
- Muslims’ return to the Battlefield, and the fierceness of the Fight
- Reverse of Fortunes and the Enemy’s utter Defeat
- Hot pursuit of the Enemy
- Ta’if Compaign
- The Distribution of the Booty at al-Ji‘ranah
- The Helpers (Al-Ansar) are furious at the Messenger of Allah SWT
- Arrival of the Hawazin Delegation
- Lesser Pilgrimage (Al-‘Umrah) to Makkah and leaving for Madinah
- Missions and Platoons After the Conquest
- The Invasion of Tabuk in Rajab, in the year 9 A.H.
- The underlying Reasons
- General News about the Byzantines and Ghassanide Preparations for War
- Particular News about the Byzantine and Ghassanide preparations for War
- The Muslim Army is leaving for Tabuk
- The Army of Islam at Tabuk
- Returning to Madinah
- The People Who lagged Behind
- The Invasion of Tabuk and its Far-Reaching Ramifications
- The Qur’ânic Verses Relating to this Invasion
- Some Important Events that featured that Year
- Abu Bakr [R] performs the Pilgrimage
- A Meditation on the Ghazawat
The violence flows from Allah’s Jihad imperatives enshrined in the Koran. Obtain a clue from Tafsir Ibn Kathir, which explains them.
- The Order to fight to eradicate Shirk and Kufr
- The Order to fight People of the Scriptures until They give the Jizyah
Have you seen those signs which declare triumphantly that Islam will dominate the world? Where do Muslims get that idea? Once again, Ibn Kathir has the answer for us.
- The Good News that Islam shall prevail
- The Good News that Muslims will conquer the Known World, and ultimately the Entire World
- The Good News that Muslims will Dominate the People of the Book
We have foolishly allowed an enemy fifth column to invade our territory and infiltrate our government. It is essentially necessary to expel and exclude Muslims from America and Western Civilization. We must first strip off the false mantle of religion, exposing Islam as a mercenary & martial predator preying on the human race. Once exposed and defrocked, Islam can be removed from the penumbra of protection offered by the First Amendment’s Free Exercise Clause, its institutions closed and Allah’s slaves expelled & excluded.
Please do your part by sharing this blog post with as many people as you can hope to influence. Take the second step by signing the International Qur’an Petition, emailing it to your Representative & Senators.
No comments yet.